THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

might be some glitch cuz I was on it and it didn't pop up. I check periodically and if that joint appeared I would've seen it.
I put them in my cart, they were there. I've seen 10, 10.5 and 11 restock in black and a few smaller sizes in green but none in sand... 9.5 never shows up 
mean.gif

I put them in my cart, they were there. I've seen 10, 10.5 and 11 restock in black and a few smaller sizes in green but none in sand... 9.5 never shows up :smh:
guess I must've just missed it then. Or it doesn't show up in the nike brands page when it happens, cuz that's were I was at

I have a question about sizing on max1 woven
i wear a 10.5 in jordans and 10 in air force 1.
can anyone help me with sizing recommendation? thanks.
-im only asking this because i wont be able to go to a store for awhile, not even sure if any store has max 1 woven, and looking at an ebay listing that might expire/sell before that. thanks

Last edited:
Just got my velcros in and the canvas material is really soft. The only other canvas shoes that I have are the black/blue AJKO and these almost doesn't even feel like canvas

laugh.gif

Shelta just realeased the pack too.  Their retail is 189 eur.

At that price, I'm gonna waiting until they release in the US

^^well if they sit, i can hope the last long enough to go on sale! :lol:

On another note, I finally opened up my Sand Patches from End. Smells like a vat of glue, but Im diggin 'em otherwise. :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom