THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Hey @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  any news if nike will ever allow us to ID pony hair on the AM1's? I know the 90's are going to be available on the 6th. But any news for the 1s? 

BTW thanks for all you do for the airmax community :smile:

Last edited:
How do air maxes fit? I'm thinking about pulling trigger on some ids since I can't find the pair I want

How do air maxes fit? I'm thinking about pulling trigger on some ids since I can't find the pair I want
Do it. I love my IDs. I usually wear a 10 in Nike free's flyknits etc. But I go 9.5 on Airmax 1s and 90s for a better fit. I like mine a bit more snug, and I dont really have a wide foot. Hope that helps? 

Do it. I love my IDs. I usually wear a 10 in Nike free's flyknits etc. But I go 9.5 on Airmax 1s and 90s for a better fit. I like mine a bit more snug, and I dont really have a wide foot. Hope that helps? 

Hmm ok so sounds like true to size for me then. Thank you

yea, unfortunately, those of us who are deterred from buying am1s because of the shape are in the extreme minority
this

as long as new generations come along, those kids will feed the machine.... it cant be stopped    were ******

Hey @AIRMAXDISCIPLE  any news if nike will ever allow us to ID pony hair on the AM1's? I know the 90's are going to be available on the 6th. But any news for the 1s? 

BTW thanks for all you do for the airmax community :smile:
i havent heard anything about a pony hair am1 id, but maybe nike will drop it later this year who knows
wink.gif

Any ideas if the red GS og 1s will be available stateside?  I'm trying to track down a US 5Y pair.  Thanks for any help!

Just got my sands. The color looks better in pics. Not crazy a bout them. Will sell and pick up Olives or Blacks or if I can find someone to swap with.

Back
Top Bottom