THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i have 2 pairs from the obsidian patches and they are both flawless
smokin.gif

Are any of you guys getting lucky with the Patch pair? I just tried to grab them from CNCPTS and added them to the cart. Before I could check out they were gone.

Are any of you guys getting lucky with the Patch pair? I just tried to grab them from CNCPTS and added them to the cart. Before I could check out they were gone.
Woke up late just saw the post. Probably went in seconds!!

I think the US should be seeing pairs really soon. I'm located in Canada and our spots are dropping the 1's this week.

Any help with where I can find a good replacement insole for the air max 1s? I'm not trying to alter my sizing just needs new insoles for some of my pairs

I wear an 11. I have some AM 1's in a 10.5 though. I have a trade lined up for a 10.5 Patch, you think it would be alright or should I hold off for one TTS?
i have 2 pairs one 1 pair is my tts 8 and the other is a size 7,5

i have a very wide fore foot and even i can wear the size 7,5 comfortably

so i think that size 10,5 wouldnt be a problem for you i think, but dont blame me if it doesnt fit

and btw those AM1 in size 10.5 what you have, are those with a cotton inner liner or with leather ??

Would you guys recommend a half up on the patches? Planning on grabbing black or sand.

Heard they run narrow that's why I'm thinking of sizing up .5... It sucks that you won't even be able to try em on after camping out for hours in 2degeee weather. :pimp:

For reference i got a very snug sz10 am1 essential and a sz10 lunar90.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom