THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Would you guys recommend a half up on the patches? Planning on grabbing black or sand.

Heard they run narrow that's why I'm thinking of sizing up .5... It sucks that you won't even be able to try em on after camping out for hours in 2degeee weather.
pimp.gif
what is that for fufu store policy, when i camped out at patta

i saw peeps trying out the patches 1/90 instore, that was no problem at all

Last edited:
Would you guys recommend a half up on the patches? Planning on grabbing black or sand.

Heard they run narrow that's why I'm thinking of sizing up .5... It sucks that you won't even be able to try em on after camping out for hours in 2degeee weather.
pimp.gif

For reference i got a very snug sz10 am1 essential and a sz10 lunar90.
just stick with your tts, if you half size up they will maybe too long in the length

speaking of these

im a complete noob when it comes to nike releases. my friend from work wants these bad and since she knows i collect runners (asics, diadora, new balance etc) she wants me to help her get these. is the only chance i have nike.com or will other boutiques be getting these? sorry for the annoying question -_-
any new info on these? i found 1 store other then ndc but its email/phone. im guessing there wont be any shops in the US putting them online? 

Last edited:
That's the one store I was talking about. I feel like I always hear bad things about oneness and I feel like they'll sell out there quick meh but thanks
ONENESS is a joke!

I refuse to give that place business, they first gave me the hardest time for a refund of basic pair of Roshes, then I called them out on Twitter, so they blocked me after several ppl retweeted and agreed with my comments and shared their distaste with the way they handle business.

i have 2 pairs one 1 pair is my tts 8 and the other is a size 7,5
i have a very wide fore foot and even i can wear the size 7,5 comfortably
so i think that size 10,5 wouldnt be a problem for you i think, but dont blame me if it doesnt fit
and btw those AM1 in size 10.5 what you have, are those with a cotton inner liner or with leather ??

All are cotton

sorry to ask but how is the sizing on patches? do they run long like lunars or tts? I am normally a size 8.5.

Concept is on it today! Already got shipping confirmation. These are probably gonna be fairly easy to get it if it made it back online again. I'm assuming the ones cncpts just put up are left over in store pairs

Back
Top Bottom