THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

thanks man..there's a DS for around this price..thinking to cop but not 100% convinced with the toebox shape..looks like the recent releases sqaure shape.. :S
those 2005 NLers deff dont have the square toebox like the recent releases

these babies are manufactured in thailand with the good old shape
smokin.gif

but they do run half sz bigger than normal am1s, because of the leather lining

AM1 lunars came in from JJ with a nasty glue stain on the side panel.... 

I had to the option to return them but opted have them take off 10% from the order... 

those 2005 NLers deff dont have the square toebox like the recent releases

these babies are manufactured in thailand with the good old shape
smokin.gif

but they do run half sz bigger than normal am1s, because of the leather lining
NL have no lining. NL stands for no lining. they are roomier because of this. great shoe that was general slept on when it dropped. 

why did you sell then??
tongue.gif
i read they are uncomfortable..is it true?..due to the lack of padding
I didnt sell them...

I wore them till the soles ripped apart.... lol 

I didn't think they were uncomfortable, I wore them everywhere...

Leather on the heel did cause a blister one time I wore them fishing but that was about it... 

For that pair, like the blue suedes, i may HAVE to make an exception and pull an iron out :lol:

but dude didnt post a source so i doubt those go into production, just like the purple suedes

Those blue ones were £33 in the outlet last week could not believe that they let them go that cheap!

^^^ that pic has been floating around for a minute now.... hopefully it actually comes to fruition because people were shooting it down last year 

^^^ that pic has been floating around for a minute now.... hopefully it actually comes to fruition because people were shooting it down last year 
Look like there are a couple different colors. It says 'March' at the top, so maybe this is for March 2016

Back
Top Bottom