THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wms 599820-020
looks good..... why do women and kids get all the good colorways and nicely shaped 1's?? :smh:

The shape for mens have been ugly as fuh lately :x

looks good..... why do women and kids get all the good colorways and nicely shaped 1's??
mean.gif

The shape for mens have been ugly as fuh lately
sick.gif
dude you rockin these is not going to make people think you look like Caitlin Jenner, theyre black and a bit of gum. 

looks good..... why do women and kids get all the good colorways and nicely shaped 1's?? :smh:

The shape for mens have been ugly as fuh lately :x
Errrr... show me 1 recent wms release that has a good (or at least decent) shape?

@modus47... the shape on these is way better than those red and grey ones you posted up there ^^

Last edited:
dude you rockin these is not going to make people think you look like Caitlin Jenner, theyre black and a bit of gum. 
I agree with you.... was just asking a question...I wear a mens 10.5 so I need a 12wmns. I will wait till they come out, can't ask the grump %$#@

@modus47... the shape on these is way better than those red and grey ones you posted up there ^^
these are from the nike sample factory they use them for online websites and such of course they look good

but in real life you will get an sneaker what looks like a dutch wooden shoe aka klomp
roll.gif

Last edited:
I agree with you.... was just asking a question...I wear a mens 10.5 so I need a 12wmns. I will wait till they come out, can't ask the grump %$#@
Nike just needs to make all shoes unisex already imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom