THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

got a final tomorrow morning so i dont think ill be able to grab this one. hopefully they dont sell out too fast 

got a final tomorrow morning so i dont think ill be able to grab this one. hopefully they dont sell out too fast 
they will probably be gone in 60 seconds 
roll.gif
and half of them will end up on evilbay
laugh.gif

UPS is FOS. i have been waiting at home all day for my pendlton iDs literally 10 feet from my front door. driver marks box as delivered and left at front door. SMH

box is still missing

already called nike and UPS

Last edited:
UPS is FOS. i have been waiting at home all day for my pendlton iDs literally 10 feet from my front door. driver marks box as delivered and left at front door. SMH

Tweet them too.

A UPS Driver did that to me last week and so I tweeted them and they got their area manager to call me personally to confirm the time of the delivery lol.

Did Nike and UPS do anything besides apologize? Not sure it would even be worth complaining over that. I'd just be happy my package arrived in one piece at the right place.

Tweet them too.

A UPS Driver did that to me last week and so I tweeted them and they got their area manager to call me personally to confirm the time of the delivery lol.

i sent them a tweet as well. UPS drivers are so dishonest and lazy. i dont understand why nike doesnt just require sigs on all their packages.

Did Nike and UPS do anything besides apologize? Not sure it would even be worth complaining over that. I'd just be happy my package arrived in one piece at the right place.

my package didnt arrive. thats the point. they said they left it at doorstep and it never arrived.

sorry, should have been more clear

Last edited:
It's that time of year. Package thieves are out and thriving.

My neighborhood Facebook page has been post after post about this. These guys grab the package, take the goods and leave the empty box in the street. That's why I have everything shipped to my office.

Good luck and hopefully it's just a UPS **** up that will be sorted out.

box is still missing

Yep, that's happened before. The driver wasn't able to deliver my package on the expected "delivery date" and he/she had to clock out so they mark it as delivered and delivers it the next day. At least that's what I assumed happened in my case.

Yep, that's happened before. The driver wasn't able to deliver my package on the expected "delivery date" and he/she had to clock out so they mark it as delivered and delivers it the next day. At least that's what I assumed happened in my case.

i hope thats the case. package was marked delivered at about 6pm est. either way, i will get my loot or another pair, so no worries. but i would rather just have my package.

It'd be nice if Nike would stop selectively removing shoes from my feed. 'Six' was available, with a drop notification, then it's gone.

Two iPhones with different shoes available...smh.

It'd be nice if Nike would stop selectively removing shoes from my feed. 'Six' was available, with a drop notification, then it's gone.

Two iPhones with different shoes available...smh.
I'm having the same problem too. I logged out and back in. I hope that won't stop me tomorrow

Just checked my app and the shoes are gone. Great 
mean.gif

Starting to not like my chances in obtaining a pair...Especially if I couldn't even get selected for the Jordan 11's lol.

So I'm a little confused, here it shows the white pair to have the orange mini swoosh, when I was on Atmos, they show the shoe without it. I passed at first because I thought that color way would have been perfect with a mini swoosh! I even started seeing if I'd be able to stitch my own swoosh on just because I thought it'd set it off :lol:
Now that I am seeing it has it though here I'm just a little unsure, and don't want to miss out on my size 12 while the chance is there.

Back
Top Bottom