THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Dang these denims are fresh...I might have to make one similar...can anyone with denim IDs voice on the quality and craftsmanship??

Denim Quality is on point, similar to denim dunk SB and blazer in the past. Here's a pair I made several years ago when the first denim options were available

537383-403
is there a concept or theme behind this?  if not, eww.  lets make a general release with desired materials but select color combinations that are ugly af.  cactus is rarely appealing.  at least pair it with midnight navy not blue legend.  

garbage, they are worth 10 bucks imo
there has to be some scheme we as consumers are not seeing.  i mean why waste time and energy on something like this.  does a crap production like the aforementioned drive the desire of dope kicks?  or is there a market for these somewhere.  i mean wth!  why not just use those materials for something better constructed. 

I just got 2 pair of the black safari AM1's shipped to the U.S. Think I paid 167 total for each.
i added the white pair to my basket but it then said they don't ship to the U.K ffs. Need these asap, that mini swoosh [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Last edited:
i added the white pair to my basket but it then said they don't ship to the U.K ffs. Need these asap, that mini swoosh [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Did you do this directly through Atmos??

I ordered a pair on the 24th and the tracking shows them arrived in Coventry on their way to me in Glasgow so they definitely do ship to the UK.

Idk why I feel like whatever iD combo I go with, I need to have the pendleton tag or it's just not right lol

I ordered a pair through Rakuten, how long until I get a notification they shipped out? Shipping to Canada btw

Back
Top Bottom