THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

why does it seem like some bespokes have a midsole that is .5 size too small causing the heel to look like its falling off the back of the shoe...?

why does it seem like some bespokes have a midsole that is .5 size too small causing the heel to look like its falling off the back of the shoe...?
cause the taiwanese factory workers suck at assembling shoes
laugh.gif

Made an impulse buy a few minutes ago.... Thought I'd roll the dice and see if I like in person. Any in hand impressions?

Change in plans... Seller canceled my order. Saying he is out of stock. He said they were damaged in the flood. Convient, not saying it didn't happen, with the deal I got... Very convenient

Change in plans... Seller canceled my order. Saying he is out of stock. He said they were damaged in the flood. Convient, not saying it didn't happen, with the deal I got... Very convenient
Did you give him negative feedback? I would and I would offer to remove it if he sent a video showing the flood damage to the shoes and the home.

youre better off.  use that 117 and add it to a larger sum and buy something you really wanted.  

today's wear: 2009

Back
Top Bottom