THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The reverse of my pendeltons! Just cleaned mine this morning and was planning to get some pictures. Very nice pair!

Some in hand shots of black pinnacles (not mine)

I chuckle every time I see them show trees popping from the shoe

Some in hand shots of black pinnacles (not mine)

I had no idea the back was reflective. Nice touch. I guess the grey's are the same. We'll see,
my blacks and greys should be here by Wednesday.....possibly tomorrow.

Last edited:
They are all reflective on the heel panel per ndc pics. I still haven't got a shipment notification for my order on the whites!!! [emoji]128531[/emoji]

im torn on getting a pair. really liking the grey cw since i have a ton of black shoes but you can never go wrong with a simple black cw lol

Just tracked mine. It say's estimated Aug. 23.
I got the "shipped" email on the 20th.

Last edited:
I chatted Nike and they said my order is due the 25th, but it doesn't show up on my orders screen. Weird.

Yeah, it is. Mine always had a estimate of the 24th....even right after the order was placed, per "We received your order" email.
Obviously now it shows for a earlier date of the 23rd.

You ordered the blacks....right?

Last edited:
I went with the white. I keep getting emails about "you forgot something in your cart" too. Haha. This one could be a mess.

I went with the white. I keep getting emails about "you forgot something in your cart" too. Haha. This one could be a mess.

Too funny!! I have gotten 3 "you forgot something in your cart" emails.
Every time I go and check there is nothing in my cart. Got me worried for a while thinking maybe the order didn't go through.

Nice! The black pair was definitely re-shaped slightly and they look really good IMO. Can't wait to receive mine!

Yeah, the black pair definitely looks damn near perfect to me. I'm sure the white do too. It just doesn't show the same angle.
These are butter. It's a no-brainier with these AM1's.

I'll post on-feet pics as well as others tomorrow as soon as they arrive.
So far, everyone that has them loves them....as far as I can tell.
They definitely look premium with a great shape (black ones for sure).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom