THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Looks like Nike updated the Pendleton options; main things I just noticed while messing around were the additional leather choices

Example below

Yep, looks like pendelton id options are back to exactly as they were last year. More leather and canvas options added for the 1.

Looks like Nike updated the Pendleton options; main things I just noticed while messing around were the additional leather choices

Example below

Yep, looks like pendelton id options are back to exactly as they were last year. More leather and canvas options added for the 1.
already 2 in cart...  
mean.gif

wish or hope they bring some new ish to the options doe.  perhaps some flannels or plaids.  

Last edited:
Just a heads up, for those who are gonna do a canvas upper with a colored leather swoosh on the Pendleton options, the dye on the leather bleeds when wet or washed. I had a red dye from the swoosh that bled onto my sail canvas pair throughout the year after 2 washes. Wish I had a picture but I gave em away to a homeless person.

Gonna try to do a canvas pair again but no leather swoosh.

My all leather Pend's seem to run a bit big on me. Is this the consensus with others?

I wonder if the actual Pendleton wool fits the same as the all leather iD.

Based on the shape alone, I would say the all leathers look just a little larger. The denim or pendelton underlay along with leather or pendelton mudguard is the way to go for optimal shape and fit IMO.

Nike could have switched up the Pendleton options this year. Bit disappointed with the same old options. 

Hello, guys. Does anyone know if British tan Pendleton option look the same as Brown leather Pendleton option from last year?

I just want to order all brown  leather air maxes but can't  decide do they look the same.

Props to unseen. He's been steadily answering questions...posting pics and everything.

Last edited:
My all leather Pend's seem to run a bit big on me. Is this the consensus with others?
I wonder if the actual Pendleton wool fits the same as the all leather iD.
i got a pair last season in the wool. I'd go .5 down. I always wear a 9.5 in all of my AM's and the pendleton id's fit like a 10.

They are just a touch larger than normal, but definitely not enough to half size down. IMO of course.

Just what we're waiting for, more ugly *** Ultra crap

Wms 861656-900

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom