THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

What's a fair price for a pair of Milans these days? $250-300?
I bought a ds pair for $200 recently. Like @unseen said, they are super stiff. They are just really big and bulky. The material is super thick. They wear more like a low cut boot than an AM1.

Anyone have more info on these 0/100  AM1 Corks I am seeing on the Bay? Google search is only showing me some AF1's that released recently in Soho.

These things legit or just part of a bespoke order? Why buy for $2000 if you can make your own for $1000? Lol  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...195774?hash=item1c76eafc3e:g:TJ0AAOSwiDFYQ4UE

Not my listing of course.

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:

Anyone have more info on these 0/100  AM1 Corks I am seeing on the Bay? Google search is only showing me some AF1's that released recently in Soho.

These things legit or just part of a bespoke order? Why buy for $2000 if you can make your own for $1000? Lol  

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-Air-Ma...195774?hash=item1c76eafc3e:g:TJ0AAOSwiDFYQ4UE

Not my listing of course.

s-l1600.jpg
same info as you found.  dont know if its specifically bespoke related, but listings say something to the affect of "bespoke cork."  that and pics on IG.  

same info as you found.  dont know if its specifically bespoke related, but listings say something to the affect of "bespoke cork."  that and pics on IG.  
i think its a hyperstrike release what is manufactured in the bespoke factory in taiwan

because normally AM1s only come from china and vietnam, taiwan is only for samples and bespoke designs

That suede looking insole is super nice. Im not a huge fan of white on white mid/outsole though. 

Last edited:
I can hear the squeaking already lol. Also should of had a gum sole to it

pulled the trigger on the bark root brown WLG iD

expensive week...

the holidays suck for the wallet

wish i could have added a little tan, brown and/or olive to them

bark root + olive = money

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom