THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AM1's have 2 dates on the size tag. They are normally 5-6 weeks apart. What does each mean? Start and finish dates?

Ahhhhhh, I see. So they made those shoes for 5 weeks and my pair was made sometime in there. I see, I see. As always, I appreciate the info!
wink.gif
thanx and you're correct ^^^^

very interesting article i have to say, ive never heard of that EKIN program before
i dont know if it something what really suits me but i think i will go email Nike about and ask whats up
Google it. Several more articles out there. And instead of a resume, just link this thread.

Last edited:
^yeah im not a fan of tat's either but i'd rock a swoosh on my foot and nike air on my heel if i had to get one or two 8)

Man, just saw the Pendleton joints but they're not available in normal sizes anymore. Is there any hope of a restock? I figure since they're IDs I might have a chance. I'm looking for a 10.5.

Man, just saw the Pendleton joints but they're not available in normal sizes anymore. Is there any hope of a restock? I figure since they're IDs I might have a chance. I'm looking for a 10.5.
I have an 11 that I wore one time for about 30 minutes that I'd probably let go.

Back
Top Bottom