THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

[COLOR=#Red]Does anyone have an idea of how much the Atmos are going for and the official release date???? I need those [/COLOR]

man ya'll are kiddin' yourselves if you think any of the OG's aren't ghost 3mins after they release on ANY site.

and just prepare your L's for the atmos joints. most of us will be tasting that salt.

I'm just being real with you guys.

you think people gave a single F about the 97' silver bullet the last 3 times they released prior to this past yr? they sat and went to outlets but now they're commanding upwards of 300$ so use those as your measuring stick.

hypehypehypehypehype that's all it's about.

Lol ya, I remember seeing the 97s at the outlet near my Grandmas on Long Island and now they're so hyped...

Aww man so it's going to be easy huh? Any other stores releasing these besides Nike?
very easy.  also check kohls.com and hiphoplinda.ru.  in-store will be famous footwear, reebok outlet, and walmart (super only.  the ones that have delis and tire service). 

Last edited:
lol hiphoplinda

why you giving out the secret spots to these jabronies lolololol
word...  @Modus47  put me on to that joint.  they still got FSR of "the 6s" for 69.99.  if the elephants and ogs fall through, i might quadruple up on these.  throw 2 pair up on the bay for 800 plus 150 shipping.

Damn, all I need are those Royals. They're just too damn :smokin .
I hope the release for them won't be a pain in the ***.

Toebox on those royals look like ****, idk what that kids talking about

I agree they don't look any better than the last iteration. And I def agree that he doesnt know ish.

Uhh buhh uh the uhh the suede is uh like smoov buhh not suede but like uhh smoover mesh den da ogs. These are ogs but ultra 2.0.

***** is you saying son?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom