THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

So the royals are coming out the 9th instead of the 11th? And does anyone know what sites doing raffles/drawing I just want either or of the Ogs

Thanks for that post Modus, informative as can be. The most recent pair of AM1 I own except the pinnacles was the Honeycombs from 2011, all the rest are pre 2010. To be honest the shape of the mid soles on the Pinnicles is ok with me, I just can't stand the boxy toebox on newer pairs and that's why I don't own no recent releases and will probably continue to buy older pairs if the toebox isn't improved.

^thats what we're all hoping the options will be on iD in the near future.

give us suede and mesh with grey suede uppers, white mesh toe boxes and suede mudguards in normal colors

and let us break up the colorblocking on the outsole/toe/heel

if they would do that I'd be content missing all these upcoming releases and just make my own OG's

Last edited:

nike should bring back the voting again for next year 
with what almost won (2nd and 3rd to the elephants) the last vote back, im good with no vote back.  
So the royals are coming out the 9th instead of the 11th? And does anyone know what sites doing raffles/drawing I just want either or of the Ogs
this is such a funky date to release them.  a thursday, whats this, nike SB?  
Thanks for that post Modus, informative as can be. The most recent pair of AM1 I own except the pinnacles was the Honeycombs from 2011, all the rest are pre 2010. To be honest the shape of the mid soles on the Pinnicles is ok with me, I just can't stand the boxy toebox on newer pairs and that's why I don't own no recent releases and will probably continue to buy older pairs if the toebox isn't improved.
yup.  thats why you see so many back tracking.  and we also see the prices of old models cost an arm and a leg.  

Repped and thanks. 

Such a nice CW, though I would think you could do that with most any color and OG blocking. Orange, purple, teal, etc. 
i been looking for those celerys for a minute.  they were dirt cheap after they released. 

unseen unseen what were the runners up again? The lunar 90's & the warhawk 90's?

both those are bunzzzzzzzz. Nike can keep em'

I was voting for USA's every damn day so those would be my vote again this yr.

Last edited:
I voted for Viotechs. Would love for them to fix the shape and release them at some point as mine are worn out and I'm not willing to pay extortion for another pair in new condition at this moment in time.

Am I the only one that would have preferred they switched up the Atmos air max just a little with a mesh toe box? That leather looks like crap after a few wears.

Viotechs would make sense to come back...it would continue the atmos bring back that we've had the past 2 yrs.

Am I the only one that would have preferred they switched up the Atmos air max just a little with a mesh toe box? That leather looks like crap after a few wears.

everyone had the same hope....

Nike went true to form and did a straight re-release right down to the LE insoles.

@unseen what were the runners up again? The lunar 90's & the warhawk 90's?

both those are bunzzzzzzzz. Nike can keep em'

I was voting for USA's every damn day so those would be my vote again this yr.
   believe it was duck camo, warhawk and moon landing. i wouldve thrown up if any of those won. 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FrankWh1te  

everyone had the same hope....
this.  mesh wouldve made it too ill.  nike cant do that of course. 

Viotechs would make sense to come back...it would continue the atmos bring back that we've had the past 2 yrs.
dom, you might be onto something.  what if this ish was straight rigged and we see all the atmos retroed.  

Last edited:
I voted for Viotechs. Would love for them to fix the shape and release them at some point as mine are worn out and I'm not willing to pay extortion for another pair in new condition at this moment in time.
Me too.

unseen unseen it wouldn't surprise me in the least if this was all a ruse and Nike had always intended on re-releasing the atmos air maxes.

other than parra/patta they're the best shop collaborators to ever get their hands on the 87

^wishful thinking but beast could smell the resell $$$ from the day Nike announced they were bringing them back.

bet they release as a "draw" on snkrs.

Last edited:
Is everybody going TTS or half size down on the OG's? Think these will fit similar to pinnacles?

Is everybody going TTS or half size down on the OG's? Think these will fit similar to pinnacles?
I think TTS should be fine. Pinnacles fit a lil big because of the leather sock liner. Do you guys know if Nike will be bringing out the shoes in a 12.5? I hate not being able to get that size because Nike doesn't make it on certain things or are impossible to grab

Back
Top Bottom