THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I feel you. What I meant by regular is the small group of guys that are itt daily. I've leared a ton from those guys in the last year. Least I can do is try to pay them back with an assist today.

About To Take This Dab Of Purple Cheese Wreck Live Resin And Go Track Down My DS Pair Of '05 Reds From The Sneaker Room As Good Luck! :smokin

Can't Believe It's Been 12 Years :wow:

Last edited:
i see @dblplay1212  in here everyday since he signed on. so yeah he is a regular. it aint about when you signed up.  i was a member of NT when it first went up and went ghost for years because sneakers aint life and other ish takes precedent.  he doesnt go floating in other threads if and only when a hyped sneaker is about to drop and act like he been part of that scene for years.  i ran out of toilet paper, but maybe ya'll can print out that little side bar with sign on date and reps so i got something to wipe my *** with.    

that release is a joke

one size run per city / shop ? seriously

on ndc with their fugazzi countdown, 40 min my a... instantly out of stock

plus some instore only (one size run lmao),

every sites crashed smh

I didn't think it's gonna be so hard

nike with their strategy, go figure they could have released more pairs, it's just an am1, not a yeezy or whatever

I like this OG colorway but I wont pay resale price on these (already 300)

I miss the good old days

plus I'm sure nike will release some others colorway (navy, chili ... or wathever they want to) with that OG shape

anyway, glad that some folks here were able to cop

i think this drop is making yall turn on eachother 
laugh.gif

people coming out for these i see
tired.gif
 smh...............*opens javascript emulator*

My local shop is in a real eclectic area. Mix of old money and hipsters. Lots of bakeries and coffee shops that open early and craft beer bars that are open late. Always something going on. Lots of people up early for walks to the bakery this morning. Just when I think "I'm a 39 year old successful dude that got up at 7am to buy sneakers, what am I doing with my life?", two 60+ year old ladies stopped to ask me about my AM1's. Made my morning.

roll.gif
 @ the "worldstar" comment, almost sounds like something a frustrated person with no melanin would say. Definitely wouldn't refer to these self righteous broads as grown men though.

:rofl:  @ the "worldstar" comment, almost sounds like something a frustrated person with no melanin would say. Definitely wouldn't refer to these self righteous broads as grown men though.

Boy Got Jaundice GUARANTEED :lol:

Classic Case Of Owns A Couple Runners And Thinks He's Out Here Really Doin Something :rolleyes

So i go to my local nike store, which told me they were getting reds today when i called on wednesday. These mfers got ultras smh. Hot right now. Looks like no ogs for me.

Back
Top Bottom