THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

last year's drops were waaaaay better imo. i loved the BW Ultra M joints that dropped, those are probably one of my most favorite sneakers 
The Hiroshi LD was the best of that pack imo
Hiroshi were far and away my favourite. retail price was a bit steep but I still love mine. Only gripe is how much the toebox creases - worse than any leather shoe I've ever owned lol

After the L this past weekend with the blue royals I copped these...yeah I know this is an Air Max 1 thread but there's no air max 1 to purchase. I was in the market for a running shoe so I picked up a running shoe

Yeah double cop last year (thanks jason markk for helping me to keep them clean)

Just need the blue royal og 1 and the atmos... i love blue =)

Y'all serious about that pack? All 3 shoes are ugly as ****

Mid-cut on the 97? :x

After the L this past weekend with the blue royals I copped these...yeah I know this is an Air Max 1 thread but there's no air max 1 to purchase. I was in the market for a running shoe so I picked up a running shoe
those 997s :pimp: :pimp:

Big L on the OG reds consolation copp: thanks to the homey @Mrphist  for hooking me up with this pair.  i promise they will be loved and taken care of. 
Sweet jesus ... I would drag myself through broken glass to get my hands on a fresh pair of Viotechs.

Dreaming for a retro release

Well I entered another draw on endclothing today that I won't win .....ha ha

I'm pretty sure everyone on planet earth entered the END drawing. If I ever hit I'm racing to pick up a lottery ticket before my mojo wears off.

Back
Top Bottom