THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I don't recall the OG Atmos Elephants being this difficult to acquire... I remember just using the BIN option on eBay for close to retail from Japan. SMH. I didn't even try this time around because I learned that I don't like leather toe boxes...

Bring on the MC Ultra iDs!

Last edited:
AirLoMax614 AirLoMax614 don't hesitate to order the pinnacles but before you give Nike any $ hit Nike chat and complain about this experience the past few wks w/air max releases and I'm sure you'll get code towards your purchase of pinnacles.

Nike really f'ed this release up but in reality this is exactly what they wanted
NT is such a small sample and we're a microcosm of the shoe market, but ... there's been a stark contrast between the AM1 thread and UB thread this month. I wouldn't be surprised that more supply is constrained. And well, you know the rest with demand.

Just to ease some of the pain

I don't recall the OG Atmos Elephants being this difficult to acquire... I remember just using the BIN option on eBay for close to retail from Japan. SMH

OGs were really easy.

Purchased multiple pairs from Australia and other places around the world with phone orders.

Last edited:
Nike was like, "you thought yeezys were hyped and limited, we'll show you hyped and limited."
i was just thinking that, but at the end of the day more people want more yeezys then they want Airmax 1's so it ends up being the same hype. At least with the ADC que you have a shot. "The Draw" straight up sucks. Glad is all over now (ya can have the Masters)

I don't recall the OG Atmos Elephants being this difficult to acquire... I remember just using the BIN option on eBay for close to retail from Japan. SMH

They were not at all. I remember buying these at Goodfoot - liked the shoes so much - went back a week later and grabbed a second pair - common 9.5.

Need a 9.5 ATMOS man ugh.. going to try and wait till next month to buy, but man.. :smh:

Wow 800+ new replies.

Sounds like just as limited as the OGs? Somehow I hit on Snkrs 
smile.gif

Just another L in this draw system. I never win man. :frown: Not going enter the ugly Masters.

Last edited:
0 for 4 and this was basically the only shoe i really wanted so far this year. oh well. voted for those stripper maxes so hopefully the bots can gobble those up next year

@FrankWh1te I did that a few weeks back, got a 20% off. Thanks for reminding me. I totally forgot I even had that coupon. I'm going to do it again to get another one

Ended up winning a raffle spot from Kith's e-mail, went there around 8 AM and was able to pick up a 9.5. Spot was pretty organized, was in and out of there pretty quickly.

One of the few sneakers I've wanted the past year, so pretty glad I lucked out.

Back
Top Bottom