THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Haven't actually take a look at these thoroughly quiet yet so I'll guess I'll do something to waste time.

Atmos x Nike Air Max 1 Live Unboxing

http://twitch.tv/DiNyc3st

Also giving away a Supreme Metro Card to one of my twitch followers

I doubt this. OGs are more limited but significantly have less hype and those have not dropped much below $400. I honestly don't see Atmos pairs dropping in the $300s, especially since it seems like most pairs were raffled off in store or whatever.

If you want a pair for resale, I suggest not waiting for longer than this week.

Copped OG Red for 265$ on stockx...Im waiting it out. Resellers gonna need V2 & Royal 1 money in next 2 weeks

Anyone know sizing on the atmos am1s? If I'm a 13 in Jordan 1s and Vans, but a 14 in UB, will I be good in a 13?

As I wait for the Ultra 2.0s, the other Air Max 1 I wanted was the "Master" edition, and seeing how the odds of the Draw will have a 0.00000001% chance working in my favor, I decided to just snatch 'em up early. Although I didn't want to pay resale (and neither does anyone else here in the world), a once-in-a-year-and-a-half move of doing so doesn't hurt too much... not like I'm buying PEs like I used to for up to $800... sheesh... to hell with that ****.

Anyway, I personally like these a tremendous amount; they're wild, but not too wild thanks to the application of the OG Red color at the front of the mudguard. Each collaboration and exclusive (non-collaboration) sample reflect its original collaboration's materials, so that was very well done. The bottom outsole seems to be part of the Kid Robot collaboration (correct me if I'm wrong on that) as well as the upper. Really cool pair of shoes in my opinion!

Does anyone actually prefer the right shoe over the left? A lot of photos seem to give it the Ariana Grande treatment and show off the left side.

Last edited:
As I wait for the Ultra 2.0s, the other Air Max 1 I wanted was the "Master" edition, and seeing how the odds of the Draw will have a 0.00000001% chance working in my favor, I decided to just snatch 'em up early. Although I didn't want to pay resale (and neither does anyone else here in the world), a once-in-a-year-and-a-half move of doing so doesn't hurt too much... not like I'm buying PEs like I used to for up to $800... sheesh... to hell with that ****.

Anyway, I personally like these a tremendous amount; they're wild, but not too wild thanks to the application of the OG Red color at the front of the mudguard. Each collaboration and exclusive (non-collaboration) sample reflect its original collaboration's materials, so that was very well done. The bottom outsole seems to be part of the Kid Robot collaboration (correct me if I'm wrong on that) as well as the upper. Really cool pair of shoes in my opinion!

Does anyone actually prefer the right shoe over the left? A lot of photos seem to give it the Ariana Grande treatment and show off the left side.

Where did you buy and how much?

I need these badly

Haven't seen them but I wouldn't be suprised if they're already there. In case of doubt have 'em checked first.

Managed to cop an 8.5.
Needed a size 11.
Ain't complaining, but trying to find a size swap is definitely irritating. Especially when dudes got your size + multiple pairs and they aint even thinking about rocking them for a second, they're just flipping....But won't help out with a swap. This whole game really irritates the ish outta me. Like c'mon, you gonna get your money one way or another. Offered $30 bills for the swap and dude asks for 100. gftoh

It's really insane to me that people will pay over retail for the OG Red and OG Blue. They've dropped multiple times and they have been in clearance stores so many times. They did a great job of publicizing Air Max Day this year and building the hype.

Managed to cop an 8.5.
Needed a size 11.
Ain't complaining, but trying to find a size swap is definitely irritating. Especially when dudes got your size + multiple pairs and they aint even thinking about rocking them for a second, they're just flipping....But won't help out with a swap. This whole game really irritates the ish outta me. Like c'mon, you gonna get your money one way or another. Offered $30 bills for the swap and dude asks for 100. gftoh
A size 11 is better then an 8.5

og colorways >>> this atmos/black & leopard striped stuff

all day

imo
the atmos stuff has a special place in my heart because of nostalgia for all that japanese hype stuff in the mid-2000s, like that bape/nigo vibe that was so popular. That's the kind of thing that got me into not only sneakers, but it's why I'm studying design in college right now.

but I love the OGs too, so it's pretty even.

Back
Top Bottom