THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thought I took the L, but the wife got a call today from Notre shop.
Just picked them, quality is nice :smokin

how tf ppl enter 1000 times to the draw system? all the accounts should be verified by phone numbers, they have 1000 phone numbers? i cannot believe it.

yes they do not care, if they care, no one can enter 1000 times to the draw system, thats fking insane

Haven't camped out since the DMP 6/11 pack. But the 5+ hrs was worth it since I was able to get the last 9.5.
No special box, bag or sticker w this release was the only bad thing I could say.

anyone have any experience with Urban Necessities?

looking to size swap with a guy who bought his pair from them

Congrats they look great. Were you able to film on release date? I remember you saying you were going to go around shooting vibes n stuff.

Bro!

Tell me how I left my batteries at home. I choose not to drive considering the parking is so-so. I didn't realized til I was 2 stops away lol

Haven't camped out since the DMP 6/11 pack. But the 5+ hrs was worth it since I was able to get the last 9.5.
No special box, bag or sticker w this release was the only bad thing I could say.
Nice, nyc or Boston?

Bro!

Tell me how I left my batteries at home. I choose not to drive considering the parking is so-so. I didn't realized til I was 2 stops away lol

That sux. So you had the camera and lenses but no battery.... it happens to all of us or batteries with no charge

Last edited:
Man, I really hope your Info is true - but actually I doubt it.

First off all, I'm not sure but I strongly believe they don't have the order forms for august right now. Afaik they are only able to order for the actual quarter(at least in europe) - but I'm not sure tough.
And I spoke yesterday with my dude who's doing the orders for a big sneaker chain and he asked his Nike contact exactly about it - and she said "there will be no re release!". So, no Nike Chat Adam or something, but the person who's taking the orders for Nike Europe. So let's hope the Nike Lady doesn't know **** or is straight up lying.

Cause that they'll come back without the package was my first thought as well.

Retailers get launch calendars well in advance up to like 6 months

It's really insane to me that people will pay over retail for the OG Red and OG Blue. They've dropped multiple times and they have been in clearance stores so many times. They did a great job of publicizing Air Max Day this year and building the hype.

It's the shape

A size 11 is better then an 8.5

I understand that. But you figure dude has 12 pairs of ATMOS & plus I hooked him up on a sought after pair not too long ago....You would think that "one hand washes the other."

I guess some people live on one way streets.

Based on the materials of Air Max 1's OG's or Atmos "elephant" has anyone had any good experience with using Jason Markk's Repel or Crep Protect Rain and Stain Resistant?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom