THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

:lol:

On a thread related note, passing on Masters.

My pockets thank me.

Hoping these OG Royals come down in price, if not will wait for a GR release. :nerd:

Shot of my og reds

I hope this is a good indication that other midsole colors will be available for the MC AM1 Ultra iDs

via IG

I hope this is a good indication that other midsole colors will be available for the MC AM1 Ultra iDs

you can change to white, black or volt. there might have been a fourth option but it wasn't appealing enough to remember. the tongue sticker (3.26) or whatever you want to call only comes in red and that was the deal breaker for me.
Earlier today from someone who had access to the Air Max Day ID options

Last edited:
Wish it didnt have that 3.26

No offense to anyone but thats like corny couples putting their anniversary date on things to remind everyone when they met :lol:

Same width but longer IMO.
Ah okay cuz I went up one size to 13 just to be safe and the shoe seems kinda long lol! It now fits like an NB retro of one size smaller (I buy 12 for those), which is a good thing I guess.

Air Max 90 and 180 retros I remember from HOA were super narrow and tight in comparison.

Last edited:
Finally was able to edit my review.

I'm still hyped how I entered 3-4 raffles and hit one.

Last edited:
I got my Ultra 2.0 LEs in. It's honestly not THAT bad in my opinion, and if you look at it as a standalone shoe... It looks fine! However, my pair came in with so many cosmetic flaws... glue stains, red suede bleeding onto the white mesh toebox a bit... Not sure how I really feel about THAT.

Sorry for the bit of pixelation on that... not the best kind of lighting situation I'd like.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom