THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Finally got my cancellation and refund from Ubiq on the Atmos 
laugh.gif

You guys weren't even sorta exaggerating about the sizing of atmos, went down 1/2sz from my AJ1s and other AMs, still roomy.

I know that they are not Air Max 1s but some Finishline locations have already started putting out Silver Bullets... Trying to add style code and color via spoiler but can't figure it out... PM Me if you need it

Last edited:

Pair from Nike.ca delivered today! (went with my true size). They defs fit tts. I could probably get away with down half a size but that's only because i prefer a snug fit and lace my runners on the looser side.

When taking/asking for sizing reccomendations I think a lot of ppl need to keep in mind that sizing preference isn't often considered. Some people don't mind a bit of room, where others prefer their shoes snug.

Last edited:
I know that they are not Air Max 1s but some Finishline locations have already started putting out Silver Bullets... Trying to add style code and color via spoiler but can't figure it out... PM Me if you need it

They'll be everywhere!! This is great news. Need at least 1 pair

Trying to keep up with PMs but busy at work...

Search for the Nike product and color code (same as FNL)
Call your local FNL
Ask them if they have in stock
If not ask if they can order for you
Go to store and order

Came out to $160 + tax... no charge for shipping...

Don't be a glutton... leave some for the NT fam

Last edited:
Is it me or are the Iced Jade Pinnacles only on the Nike site now...? Can't seem to find them under $160... Any recommendations?

Back
Top Bottom