THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

For those that have the Atmos AM1's...is the quality worth the price? 
No shoe is worth the resale price but it depends on how bad you want it. From what people have said in the thread, they are disappointed in it. It's not terrible but overall a decent shoe. I just found someone willing to do a trade for them so I'm excited

Here are some real bangers you don't see everyday...

2004 Redwoods

What's there not to love?

Awesome leather, bright *** orange eyelets, nylon tongue with OG piping, and that shape!

@SingledOut  How's the midsole holding up on those?

I'm actually looking to pick up a pair of DS Adventure Packs but I'm concerned about the midsole crumbling hard since its an '06

@SingledOut
 How's the midsole holding up on those?

I'm actually looking to pick up a pair of DS Adventure Packs but I'm concerned about the midsole crumbling hard since its an '06
There's always a risk but I've been fortunate with the ones I bought. Picked up ds Curry and Shima Blue, both of which are even older, and they've held up fine so far. Just break them in easy around the house a few times.

Man....I have a feeling I am going to return my IDs as well. I am not liking the colors in the weave at all.

Was excited to see the Mushrooms have a mens release tomorrow but damn, womens are so much better. If only my feet weren't so big. Are there any on foot pics of the mens mushroom?

Was excited to see the Mushrooms have a mens release tomorrow but damn, womens are so much better. If only my feet weren't so big. Are there any on foot pics of the mens mushroom?

Shape looks amazing.

None of these pics are mine.

Last edited:
Shape looks amazing.

None of these pics are mine.

Thanks. The on feet ones look pretty good. Might go get them. Still prefer womens though. :tongue:
I'd rep but somehow the button doesn't appear under your post.

^facts. Make the remastered/original/whatever shape the new am1 essential. Some suede and mesh with pinnacle for $110 would sound nice to me.

This guy knows. 2003, damn mane, you been here forever. lol.

Really hope this drop isnt like the womens "mushroom". My size was gone with the quickness. Hoping for an easy cop.

lol yep and this was my second account. I joined in 01' but lost my login after jr yr of college

Leather looks butter.
Oh it is...so nice

@SingledOut  How's the midsole holding up on those?

Midsoles are great. The key is to find older pairs that were worn, but not beat to hell. These were in great condition but had definitely be worn enough to let the midsole breathe 

Funny I got these for just $120 several months ago ha, steal

Back
Top Bottom