THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Bros, are the Atmos Safaris worth getting or is the shape and quality not worth it?

I was offered $215 + shipping 
eyes.gif
Personally I think those are trash

DHL delivered my tonal blues from urban industry. Ordered on a Friday delivered on Monday I was shocked

Bros, are the Atmos Safaris worth getting or is the shape and quality not worth it?

I was offered $215 + shipping 
eyes.gif

Used worn 3-5 times.

I kind of share that same sentiment, since it wasn't a true retro of the original...But figured, I could trim down the nappy suede and deal with the ice sole 
eyes.gif

i'd say pass. i dont like the safari retro because of the changes and the newer AM1s are just all around better 
i agree with this.  the quality isnt bad per se, but the shape and materials used (making them stiff like milans) is a no go.  i sold mine off after having tried to make it work.  i shaved them, reshaped them and did all i could but you cant get away from that banana shape or stiffness.   plus, for 2-3 times worn, it should be more like 190-200 shipped.  only reason dude got a leg to stand on is the recent hype that drove the prices back up a bit. 

Last edited:
Finally got my Black Cement IDs in today! Real happy with them...

Air Max 1 "Black Cement" ID 003 by seango, on Flickr

Air Max 1 "Black Cement" ID 005 by seango, on Flickr

Air Max 1 "Black Cement" ID 004 by seango, on Flickr

Air Max 1 "Black Cement" ID 002 by seango, on Flickr

Sorry guys came here late
2013 I was a poor student wearing $30 AND1s

Re-entered Nike sneaker game in 2015, just saw this black cement AM1

This black cement AM1 is the MVP. Hope they can make it available again. Incredible

Even better, they should pair it up with ultra (phylon midsole) or lunar AM1.

Black cement AM1 ultra, cannot be better. In life.

!!!!STEAL ALERT!!!!!  For my AM1 Bros! Size 10 and 10.5 left in the Berry's for a whopping $64.44 shipped to MA. or any other state with little to no tax.

http://www.citygear.com/nike-air-max-1-premium-58.html

Add to cart to see the deal.

Damn, OOS... serves me right for not checking NT for a few hours, smh. Congrats to those who scored them, though, and I'll rep when I'm recharged. Gonna have to console myself with my Jades that came from Dope Factory today. Love the END-style shipping. Had no clue they were in Italy, lol.

Last edited:
Tonals on Lapstone and Hammer

Still can't believe I don't have a pair of those pinnacle smh

Seems like all the "The 6" AM1 that ended at the outlets were 10-11, where the hell are 8-9?

I'd jump at the prices now if I can find my size.

wait what, which outlets? I had a very very credible source tell me they were never re-releasing and any remaining pairs for the US release were shredded/recycled

wait what, which outlets? I had a very very credible source tell me they were never re-releasing and any remaining pairs for the US release were shredded/recycled

Multiple outlets across the country had them.

when you return a shoe to Nike do they put it back on sale or does it end up at an outlet

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom