THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The code doesn't seem to work....

Unbenannt.JPG

it work's...

the Indigo IDs are really good. Only part I don't like are those metal eyelet rings!

Makes it a difference from where you create your IDs? I don't think so cause production is in China, Vietnam,... no matter from where the
order is, right? I mean worst case would be, if some IDs still comes with the old shape!

Thx...

the Indigo IDs are really good. Only part I don't like are those metal eyelet rings!

Makes it a difference from where you create your IDs? I don't think so cause production is in China, Vietnam,... no matter from where the
order is, right? I mean worst case would be, if some IDs still comes with the old shape!

Thx...

All pairs are made from same factory no matter where you order from

It's clear as day that the "new old" shape has now come to iD, these being the first model with the fixed shape

Hopefully we get normal iD options with mesh and suede soon

Thx...
to not get the metal lace eyelets choose the Nubuck base option.

All pairs are made from same factory no matter where you order from

It's clear as day that the "new old" shape has now come to iD, these being the first model with the fixed shape

Hopefully we get normal iD options with mesh and suede soon
Came in here to say that...............They advertise them as if its the "Thin" shaped material instead of the thick. I`m more interested now, lol

Ya'll are killing me.. might have to order a pair soon. Need a disco though smh

Damn I wish the denim material was the same on the patterns, but its two different shades/texture so it would look weird.

Going with this color option, kinda like the SB Reese Dunks.
Screen Shot 2017-08-01 at 12.17.54 PM.png

Back
Top Bottom