THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Can someone please tell me, is there anything special about a pair of air max 1's OG RED 2012 release (554717-160)
A few pairs on ebay are listed for $200-$500

Nothing special, unless you like colored air units and the butchered AM1 shape. If not, dont waste your money and purchase the pair that just released, you and your wallet be much happier IMO.

post pics afterwards

Here you go...

I am quite happy with the outcome so thanks for the suggestion. The toe box mesh is still a bit "grey" although it looks whiter in the flesh. There is also still quite a lot of grime at the borders of the suede - any tips? Also , the hole is till there :lol:

Pre-clean on the left...

Chlorophylls.jpg

Here you go...

I am quite happy with the outcome so thanks for the suggestion. The toe box mesh is still a bit "grey" although it looks whiter in the flesh. There is also still quite a lot of grime at the borders of the suede - any tips? Also , the hole is till there :lol:

Pre-clean on the left...

Chlorophylls.jpg
Good job, that's increased the price is have thought

Good job, that's increased the price is have thought

Cheers. I am tempted to give them another run at a slightly higher temp and maybe throw in some Rit Whitener to have another go at the toe boxes.

I am also tempted to keep them...

Can someone please tell me, is there anything special about a pair of air max 1's OG RED 2012 release (554717-160)
A few pairs on ebay are listed for $200-$500

I have the 2012 release, they're sail and not white aside from the shape being the old shape.

Cheers. I am tempted to give them another run at a slightly higher temp and maybe throw in some Rit Whitener to have another go at the toe boxes.

I am also tempted to keep them...
id leave them as they are homie, they look pretty good. Pattas looks great used like this!

so an old bid of mine on the og anni reds just went through haha i already picked up a pair so i dont even want them. 155 shipped. not bad but i dont want them, is it possible to cancel on goat?

so an old bid of mine on the og anni reds just went through haha i already picked up a pair so i dont even want them. 155 shipped. not bad but i dont want them, is it possible to cancel on goat?
https://www.goat.com/faq

You may cancel your order within 3 hours of placing it or before it is confirmed by the seller - whichever comes first. If 3 hours have passed from when you placed the order and/or the seller has confirmed the order, then the order cannot be canceled. If neither have occurred, simply tap the Cancel button on the Orders screen.

Please note: There are no cancellations on offers because it is confirmed by the seller when they accept your offer.

Seems like you can only cancel if you bought and not if a seller accepted the offer

Back
Top Bottom