THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Someone list the VAT free, less than $40 shipped to USA joints lol
41+sO7wHY9L._UY395_.jpg

If 3 dudes in this thread all just hit on the end raffle I think it's a safe bet they made a ton of these royals :nthat:

Anyone have any idea if elephants will re release this year? I'm tempted to sell them on StockX with the hope that they release like these reds and royals.

Anyone have any idea if elephants will re release this year? I'm tempted to sell them on StockX with the hope that they release like these reds and royals.

No, as nice as I'm sure it'd be, there is absolutely zero reason to believe elephants will re-release.
Those who claim otherwise are either selling snake oil or are very wishful thinkers

No, as nice as I'm sure it'd be, there is absolutely zero reason to believe elephants will re-release.
Those who claim otherwise are either selling snake oil or are very wishful thinkers
How I wish they would release more pairs. It was hard enough trying to grab them in Canada, especially if you don't live near Toronto.

Theres going to be plenty.. This is just like the red pair. Euro sites dropped first and then the US boutiques flooded the net and they sat for a a few days/weeks. Thats why I didn't enter the END raffle. Might cop off SNS if possible.

Theres going to be plenty.. This is just like the red pair. Euro sites dropped first and then the US boutiques flooded the net and they sat for a a few days/weeks. Thats why I didn't enter the END raffle. Might cop off SNS if possible.

im trying SNS tonight. you think itll be hard lol?

Ebay pair came in. Definitely legit but the QC on these is not on point. A blue lint stuck deep in the white mesh and some sloppy stitching around the blue part of the toe...

im trying SNS tonight. you think itll be hard lol?

Not really.. but what you'll see is that the Euro sites will sell out or sell popular sizes because no one else has them yet. Ill try SNS when I wake up in the morning lol. If they're gone.. Ill just keep waiting. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom