THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

D5DF7076-0384-4227-8C71-AF27E1EEC024.jpeg

That's the thing though, NT is a public outlet and many of the popular heads on social media are up here. Their whole accounts are based off info so they'll post it for the beasts anyways tbh
I gotcha but if you gonna take and claim it least say where you get your info from. got ppl thinking you the plug when you not. sad you cant help fellow NT members tho

For anyone that already has the SW AM 97/1s - are they TTS? I am a true 12 in all Nike AM1s but I am unfortunately a 12.5 in 97s which is pretty much nonexistent. Really hoping that since the base is an AM1 I'll be okay with a 12.

If anybody in here is from VA. Just in case be ready to drop $160 today and another $160 Saturday, not sure how they're handling this release.

6572306A-589D-401A-BE78-131EDFC81E68.png

If anybody in here is from VA. Just in case be ready to drop $160 today and another $160 Saturday, not sure how they're handling this release.

Probably shop lurkers, and doubt they set many pairs out. Def a spend 160 to get em release. Not mad, when they did the atmos last year you had to guess a sz (heard they only released a few pairs) and I got lucky. Just too far to drive for an L and Im sure the line was stupid

called my local size? earlier today, thcalled my local size? store earlier today, the guy said they're only getting circa 15 pairs of animals and it's FCFS, so no thanks, i'll let others camp all night

For anyone that already has the SW AM 97/1s - are they TTS? I am a true 12 in all Nike AM1s but I am unfortunately a 12.5 in 97s which is pretty much nonexistent. Really hoping that since the base is an AM1 I'll be okay with a 12.
Fit like Am1's just slightly more narrow. Normally wear 9.5 in Am1's and got these in a 10 and 9.5 and they both fit well. I think you will be good with either size unless you have really wide feet.

Guy on ig selling animal pack air max 1 for for $325 (size 12) the other day. Inquire further about it today. He sends me a google wallet invoice for $270. Check out s4ysboutique on ig and tell me what you guys think.

He just quoted me 300 for 95 and 500 for 97/1. Size 10. Did he send you video and pics? I haven’t digged through IG to see if he just reposting yet

Back
Top Bottom