THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Picked up my pair from Undftd SM. Ended up getting a second pair, so if anyone wants to trade for the Atmos AM1 Elephant print in SZ 10.5. Hit me up for the trade.

IMG_4541.jpg

This was a tough release for me. I figured with all of the raffles entered and all of the online drops that I might be able to score a single pair... nope! Then to add pain to injury looking at my Twitter TL to see some people with 15-20 confirmed orders. Welp. Maybe they will do another restock on Air Max Day!

This was a tough release for me. I figured with all of the raffles entered and all of the online drops that I might be able to score a single pair... nope! Then to add pain to injury looking at my Twitter TL to see some people with 15-20 confirmed orders. Welp. Maybe they will do another restock on Air Max Day!
Same here man. Fingers crossed

hate to do it but I rarely do

went ahead and got my sz13 for 350$ all in after thinking I came up for 250$ smh

The hit me w/the okidoke ....got an invoice for 250$ than 15 mins later another telling me it was a processing error and it was actually 350$ so I paid the extra 100$ rather than dealing with the refund hassle

doubt I’d find a sz13 for less than 350$ after today unless their worn or some bs

need those neckbeard next wk for as close to retail as possible for sure now smh
$2

Back
Top Bottom