THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I would of have been pissed after waiting all night. They shouldve just did a raffle to avoid all that

Last edited:
Man really wanted a pair of these, of course I got the L on snkrs draw. Never once won a draw through that ****ty app

Only reason behind it is retail. Am1 was $160 am95 $250
Were the Atmos 95s more limited than the AM1? They’re reselling for like $100 more

false...production on 95 was extremely limited about 1/4 of the am1. the US price was 200, the euro price w tax was 250. Without it and shipping it was 225 euro. From what I've heard from 21Mercer folks and Kith employees, that it was a smaller production run than the Am1 Elephant. (and we all know how tough that was)

To give you a little context DSML dropped 25 pairs of 95's and around 80 of the AM1. This was more limited in numbers in every euro site than the OW AJ1. So there's good reason. They barely exist. People dont know it yet, but they will shortly and I expect the price to shoot up dramatically higher. (even with less demand than the 1).

Last edited:
just peeped eBay and it has me feeling better and better about my decision to eat the 350$ for a sz13

not a single pair sitting under 400$ for BIN and pairs w/bids are around 360-380$ w/6-10 bids and days to go

last yr I hesitated on elephants for around the same price and haven’t gotten a whiff of those for less than 400$ since

sometimes you gotta bend over w/no vaseline

I would say that’s a good price at this point. These are going the direction of the elephants where they’ll stay above 400

saved me a trip to the closet.

Take out the insole...

Tinker’s signature is under it. Would have been super dope had he actually signed them all with marker since the pack was limited, but it’s just a print. Still love that ****ing pack, love it even more bc I actually won it on END raffle last year haha.

Nike wmns Air Max 1 "Just Do It" (Holographic Swoosh)
dvdd.png dgfds.jpg dvdvf.png tgrgtg.png thrge.png yrtge.png

after seeing how this release went, im gonna grab sw in my size if they are 400 or less. retail will be impossible next week.

Flip the size 5 and buy a 9. You'll end up with leftover cash anyway.
I wish. On stockx they’re going for at least $100 under any wearable size. Salty someone grabbed the last 8.5 right before me just to resell. These things are amazing in person, might have to chop off my toes to fit in them.

I wish. On stockx they’re going for at least $100 under any wearable size. Salty someone grabbed the last 8.5 right before me just to resell. These things are amazing in person, might have to chop off my toes to fit in them.

How Many Pairs Would You Say They Had At Fice? What Time Did You Show Up?

But in all seriousness dynamite sole dynamite sole thats shady as hell...

I’ve only been in the Orlando shop, never really dealt with them before other than that - but I’d be furious if I was you. I would have tried calling them up and at least asked for them to hold you down on some SWs for next weekend for the inconvenience haha.

I usually don’t win squat, but today I got lucky. Contemplated not going to the live raffle, but had to go to work to complete an aircraft transfer. Since it was on the way to work, I figured I’d swing by and see how long the line was. It never rains in San Diego, so I was hoping the line was smaller than usual, but it wasn’t as terrible as I initial thought it would be.

Anyway, line didn’t look too long, so I found some parking. Well, today was my lucky day. Got the shoes and my size and it was relatively painless. Also ran into Donte Grantham of Clemson since his team is in town for the Tournament. He actually won a pair, too ... like a size 4 or 5 and he’s more like a 14 or 15 lol.

Anyway, we were near each other in line. He had his Clemson gear on and I had a Florida State hoodie on. Wished his team good luck in 2nd round (he’s injured) as I was leaving but he probably knew i was just being nice since we’re rivals lol. Also made it back to the parking meter as time expired and avoided that ticket.

39BB62D4-5C57-4A3A-A998-EC48862B4893.jpeg

Last edited:
Anyone’s reservation showed up on the app for pick up today? I’m picking up my AM1 tomorrow but don’t see the reservation on the app no more

Back
Top Bottom