THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

$900. Damn, thats foul. lmaooo

Customer: By chance, do you have a pair of those shoes you made with Nike?

Neckbeard: I do. I'll hook you up though, fam, because I like you. Usually I charge a rack+, but for you, $900.

Bait won’t pickup.
Gona try my luck and head over after work tomorrow morning

I'd probably to pass by there before you go to work. If you're talking on 5th, I wouldn't be surprised to so see people hanging out there sometime tonight. Plus, they open at like noon I think. Forget that lol. I'll pay $100 extra to not hang around those people and smell bum and drunk people's piss for 5+ hours :rofl:

1E78C225-BC6C-4EE4-A4D7-A8001B6BDC86.jpeg

for people on the fence about coppin the animals on stockx, use paypal code
STOCKXPAYPAL20, its 20 off 250 or more

UBIQ air max event was such a joke. They let like 50 f&f in and then let a bunch of people in line. Was able to get inside they only had 2 SW’s and a few 270’s, 1 animal air max 1, and a bunch of acronyms. The good news is that they raffled most for free and the rest were to buy (the acryonyms). But man they need to limit the event to a certain amount of people. Probably 100 outside or more didn’t even get in

Man tickets in nyc was a mess. I got there like 15 minutes after announcement and it was like 200 deep lol

That's where you mess up, typically you need to be there BEFORE the announcement.

That's how I got wristbands for the JTH last wedsnesday

As Posted In The '97 Thread:
Welp It’s A Wrap Here In Denver :smh:

40+ At Both Bait And Fice :wow:

I Can’t Keep Up With These Youngsters Anymore :lol:

When A 17 Hour Camp Isn’t Enough To Guaranteed Me A Pair I Gotta Look The Other Way.

Headed Home To Get My D Licked, Eat Pepperoni Pizza And Sleep In My Own Bed :pimp:

I’ll Catch One Of These Youngins On The Flipside And Pay Em For Their Lost 24 Hours :rolleyes

Good Luck To Everyone And Saying A Prayer For Us All :nthat:
full

Last edited:
Just happened to be cruising into Chicago this morning when the Nike tweet went out. Went straight to Saint Alfred. Got there around 11:30. Didn’t get in until like 2:30. Sean was in store saying what’s up to everyone. They had free posters and tees. The posters randomly had golden tickets that guaranteed pairs tomorrow. Sadly I didn’t receive a golden ticket but was able to sign up for the raffle for tomorrow’s release.

IMG_1804.jpg

Back
Top Bottom