THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

4863DB82-29C0-4078-8811-7D4328792538.jpeg

I just find it funny that they choose to make ishh like this hard to get

they're making a big ol deal out of a day and they're not even trying celebrate it with their customers lol

Worst thing is, I forgot to cut my projector off so all of my students saw my L broadcasted on the board...tragic
Sorry to laugh at your misfortune, but I got a chuckle out of this. It's also good to see other folks in the educational field. Props.

I just find it funny that they choose to make ishh like this hard to get

they're making a big ol deal out of a day and they're not even trying celebrate it with their customers lol
its a slap in the face to consumers, simple as that. i understand not everything will be attainable, but don't ask for consumers to vote for their favorite then make it near impossible to get.

Wow... wife enters draw with 1 min left and gets them! Amazing how I catch nothing but Ls on snkrs app and the one time she tries for fun... the woman is clutch.

So since I took the L like everyone else on these, I made it up to myself by copping the black and Fossil Air Max 1's from Urban Industry.. I know its not the SW but hey its better than nothing and it is AIR MAX day Enjoy it ...

its a slap in the face to consumers, simple as that. i understand not everything will be attainable, but don't ask for consumers to vote for their favorite then make it near impossible to get.
Yup, i understand they gotta do their limited thing, but sheesh at least let people have a decent shot at something they voted for a whole year ago lol

Back
Top Bottom