THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lol @ people buying today on the resale market.

Next week they’ll drop by $80-$100

Gonna find mine locally once the dust settles just like with the animals. I'm terrified of spending $400+ right now to find out that I would need to size .5 down, would much rather wait till people start getting their pairs first.

If you think about it SW and Round Two are the only people who really getting the most out of this Air Max Day. Basically free advertisement and marketing from Nike for an entire year, a limited release just from Sean's shop and pop ups at Complex Con, and then he's going to be able to repurchase his own shoe to resell because there are going to be people who are going to take their lowball offers just because its "Round Two". Insane.

Yes because thr colors are DIFFERENT and the shoe is UNIQUE. I hate when people use the “If they weren’t limited” argument because it doesn’t work like that.

the shoe is only "unique" if its not readily available. there are plenty of funky color shoes that nike puts out that no one wants. you'd still want this model if nike started releasing like 50 different colorways?

Only thing I've got off snkrs was the initial mc2.0 racers and off white am90.
Compared to all the hype releases, my luck is doodoo

Finally I have a good air max day.

IMG_5708.PNG
IMG_5707.PNG

the shoe is only "unique" if its not readily available. there are plenty of funky color shoes that nike puts out that no one wants. you'd still want this model if nike started releasing like 50 different colorways?
If I like it yes why wouldn’t I buy it :rofl:

They’re just shoes; I keep telling myself. But my Effin Ego is butthurt! LMax Day!!! And the eBay dude still hasn’t shipped from last week! Wtf!

Back
Top Bottom