THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

y'all leaked that good ish...I was hoping that was my shot at copping retail lol

but who has the link or how to find them...I just need one personal pair mane!

I’m still having submission errors on need supply. Any of ya’ll had success w/ submitting?
You most likely submitted your entry successfully but due to the issues to the site this morning, there was no confirmation. If you try a different email address, im sure itll work.

dont-shoot-yourself-in-the-foot.jpg

y’all really think they’re gonna drop a shoe at 10pm/1am especially after they claimed they were robbed of their off whites lmao

A solution to this would be to open up a pre-order a couple of months prior to release. Allow a certain time frame for people to place their order and also make x numbers of pairs available on release day. This would, at least, allow people that want the shoe to get them and for the people that were on the fence and didn't do a pre-order, they would just deal with the release day process. I believe adidas did this with the Yeezy Wave runners.

Honestly if you think that then you have no idea what Nike as a brand is about. They don't make real money off these "limited" releases. Nike is fueled by hype then selling GRs to the masses through colorways that sneakerheads don't want, fusions or variations of said popular model.... Create hype, sell GRs, rinse and repeat. Pre-orders would never work. But I remember when you could walk into Foot Locker and pre-order Jordans. The good old days.

If I was Nike I would send a rep for big releases to track the entire inventory for all stores like FL, FA, Champs, boutique stores. All shoes would be scanned and they would allow up 10% of the inventory to be backdoor to friends, family, employees, and to VIPs depending on how many pairs they have. Nike could track all of it and make changes accordingly. It would minimize the abuse by all these stores since it's not only boutiques. If anyone remembers the XXIII Titanium, Finales, stores in Fox Hills held imaginary raffles and backdoor every single pair. But changes can happen. Remember the social media backlash, when Undftd sold shoes for over retail? Undftd changed their policy knowing full well their clothing line makes them the real money and reason why Undtfd is still relevant along with their hyped sneaker collaborations.

Back
Top Bottom