THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

L's on 97/1 but animals from unknwn raffle came in. Happy air max day fellas!

IMG_3706.JPG

what exactly are the accessories that come with the SWs? I see it on stock X one with accessories and one without. Kith gave out accessories today including patches, pins, and more air tee along with the shoes.

Don’t know if people are trolling but just saw this on my TL....

2BC027FC-8A5E-4961-B09E-5385A1069EE3.jpeg

Nike shouldn’t have let them enter at all... Now it’s anyones guess how they will release these pairs (if true)

I'm curious, how do you put duplicate entries in? Or are they saying that they had different accounts, same address, cc, etc.? Not like they can stop multiples, but ... hey, at least they're trying I suppose

I'm curious, how do you put duplicate entries in? Or are they saying that they had different accounts, same address, cc, etc.? Not like they can stop multiples, but ... hey, at least they're trying I suppose

Yes same address/card etc... from what I am reading on Twitter...

If companies like SNS can filter out raffles submitted with the same card it’s a travesty that a company the size of Nike can’t do the same... I can understand people getting in a couple different entries with different addresses/cards... but there’s no way they should allow the same credit card to be used on 10s of thousands of submissions

Back
Top Bottom