THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just got my Atmos in from stockx, looks good but the last production date on them is 12/25 and the production date for my Pair I got at a store was 12/23. Both started 9/8, I hope they ain’t send me no fufu jumpoff

they look great!! i thought about id them but now i dont have to. the grey is even a bit lighter than the cool grey with the ids what i prefer.

Attachments

• 6725E547-F32F-460D-9950-0BBA8F4E0B0C.jpeg
    6725E547-F32F-460D-9950-0BBA8F4E0B0C.jpeg
    282.9 KB · Views: 689
Finally got my SW in hand from SIVAS, I went down .5 size and I def could have went down a full size. The shoe fits okay/manageable width wise, but my toes are swimming lol. Just something to put into perspective for those still on the hunt

Manageable, as in still a little too wide?

they look great!! i thought about id them but now i dont have to. the grey is even a bit lighter than the cool grey with the ids what i prefer.
If I didnt already have the fossil colorway I'd get these...I still might

Also the women's AM1 compared to the mens look better as far as shape is concerned. It's not a big difference but I notice it.

Finally got my SW in hand from SIVAS, I went down .5 size and I def could have went down a full size. The shoe fits okay/manageable width wise, but my toes are swimming lol. Just something to put into perspective for those still on the hunt

This .5 down from your TTS or your AM1 size? Is this what everyone else is doing? About to bite the bullet and pay resale on these...

the crazy thing is that a lot of people traveled a little bit (gas or public transportation) and waited in a line to enter a raffle at a store that had less than 5 pairs. But people will complain about submitting a bid that requires 2 clicks and 8 seconds total to enter an online raffle for the same amount of pairs.

my Air Max 97/1 were delayed til next tuesday. Is this happening with anyone else? Got from SNKRS app

the crazy thing is that a lot of people traveled a little bit (gas or public transportation) and waited in a line to enter a raffle at a store that had less than 5 pairs. But people will complain about submitting a bid that requires 2 clicks and 8 seconds total to enter an online raffle for the same amount of pairs.

Yes, but 2 clicks also means 1000x more people joining this ****in raffle compared to the instore raffle!

my Air Max 97/1 were delayed til next tuesday. Is this happening with anyone else? Got from SNKRS app
I didn't get shipping confirmation til mid afternoon today, but I saw my tracking number on UPS My Choice on Monday but no action until today. Was suppose to be here Friday but now Monday the 2nd.

Back
Top Bottom