THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

upload_2018-4-1_1-7-43.png

Has anybody tried making IDs like these? Any on hand pics of the fractal leather? TIA!
This is what it will look like. Unless your'e really close you can't see the "fractal" part.
DSC04497.JPG

Just want to throw it out there that Nike may get sued. Cause that kid that got hit by the door was under their watch technically.

One other thing is that they need to hire a new third party security. They let the loop in of course. It's pretty much hopeless whenever they're around handling the line
how many people got in ? dang got to pay to play nike needs to cut that bribing mechanism out like supreme did. The security guards are cool though from what I seen.

Just want to throw it out there that Nike may get sued. Cause that kid that got hit by the door was under their watch technically.

One other thing is that they need to hire a new third party security. They let the loop in of course. It's pretty much hopeless whenever they're around handling the line
Nike is paying for the security. All they have to do is tell security not to let them in and refuse to sell them products. Simple as that. It's not like these guys aren't recognizable.

Nike is paying for the security. All they have to do is tell security not to let them in and refuse to sell them products. Simple as that. It's not like these guys aren't recognizable.

That's the thing, Nike paid security so at that time they're working under their name. Kid got hurt, he was cut open by his right eye, who knows if he has a fractured orbital bone or something.

That's the thing, Nike paid security so at that time they're working under their name. Kid got hurt, he was cut open by his right eye, who knows if he has a fractured orbital bone or something.
my comment was more about always allowing the loop in.

how many people got in ? dang got to pay to play nike needs to cut that bribing mechanism out like supreme did. The security guards are cool though from what I seen.

well, I say about 25-30. I was literally by the door until that BS went down. There was no crowd/line control at all.

well well well.....

A94BFFF7-D2F5-4C47-8B5E-21E0CCF8439B.png

my homie is at round2 rn and that’s what they’re paying out for a sz13 lol.

“but Sean said he’s selling the pairs for exactly what he buys them back for...”

the reality is he’s paying 500$ for a sz13 cash or 550$ store credit and turning around and RESELLING them for 650$

stay woke

well well well.....

A94BFFF7-D2F5-4C47-8B5E-21E0CCF8439B.png

my homie is at round2 rn and that’s what they’re paying out for a sz13 lol.

“but Sean said he’s selling the pairs for exactly what he buys them back for...”

the reality is he’s paying 500$ for a sz13 cash or 550$ store credit and turning around and RESELLING them for 650$

stay woke
what's wrong with that? whoever got them for retail is making way more off them than round two. also, you guys do realize that round two is a 3 way partnership right? even if Sean didn't want to resell his shoe, his other two partners could overpower his request. i know that's not the case, but you dudes give him so much ****.. grown men who are married with children are on the internet hating on someone's business.

Back
Top Bottom