THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Patta samples I'm def ordering these

IMG_5754.jpg
Wow that's pretty damn nice. My favorite part of new iD options is seeing everyone come up with poor man versions of grails. Nice work guys.

I was in the On Air class and Sean was helping me with a few things when I got the notification from SNKRS that they were about to release. He actually said he'd never used SNKRS and hadn't seen anyone use it. So at 10:00am I tried to buy and got "in line." I laughed and said we could catch the L together bc I'd seen the resell value in the days leading up to release. I then "got 'em" which was pretty funny considering the circumstances. He ran to get his phone to put it on his ig story. I think I was actually the only person there that even tried. Idk if the other people just weren't big into shoes, didn't have kids, or were just too budy to mess with it.
I got in line at 10 am and got nothing. I think the SNKRS app is glitchy. Either way, bots won again.

Hello NT..

I've been lurking on your forum for a while and admittedly, I've only gotten heavy into buying sneakers from Sep 2016.
From then to now, I own about 160 pairs of sneakers. I know I OD'ed on this but I never cared much about it when I was young. I'm making up for lost time and now I'm addicted. :smile:

Anyway..
I need your help.
I purchased the Air Max 1 Atmos Animal Pack 2.0 (Animal Print Box) a week or so ago from Stockx.

I was expecting the box to look like this:
ABBFFE28-3187-4113-AC98-BADA8D4170A3.jpeg

Instead I got a box that looks like this:
DSC01830+copy.jpg

wft?
Can anyone explain this to me?
Were there really 2 versions of the "animal print" box for the Atmos Animal 2.0 pack 2018? Or was I finessed? lol

Please let me know. Thanks!
logic

Last edited:
Hello NT..

I've been lurking on your forum for a while and admittedly, I've only gotten heavy into buying sneakers from Sep 2016.
From then to now, I own about 160 pairs of sneakers. I know I OD'ed on this but I never cared much about it when I was young. I'm making up for lost time and now I'm addicted. :smile:

Anyway..
I need your help.
I purchased the Air Max 1 Atmos Animal Pack 2.0 (Animal Print Box) a week or so ago from Stockx.

View media item 2491799
View media item 2491798wft?
Were there really 2 versions of the "animal print" box for the Atmos Animal 2.0 pack 2018? Or was I finessed? lol

logic

Upload the picture again. It won't show.

L logic718

the red box w/the animal print was exclusive to atmos nyc/jp & snkrs pass “winners”

the black nike lab slide type box was what most pairs came in so if that’s the box you received from StockX don’t trip too hard

edit...
just saw you fixed the pics

and that vinotwofour vinotwofour gave you the answer you needed.

that’s a dope box

Last edited:
U get the plain black box but wanted the animal box?
I just fixed the pictures.
I got an animal print box but nothing like what I've been seeing online. I only saw one online store and one seller on eBay selling it with the 2nd box I posted above.
So I'm confused..

L logic718

the red box w/the animal print was exclusive to atmos nyc/jp & snkrs pass “winners”

the black nike lab slide type box was what most pairs came in so if that’s the box you received from StockX don’t trip too hard

I actually got an animal print box but its completely different from the ones I've been seeing. I fixed the pics so you can take a look at my previous post.

Btw. It was also missing the red shoe lace.

Hello NT..

Anyway..
I need your help.

ABBFFE28-3187-4113-AC98-BADA8D4170A3.jpeg

DSC01830+copy.jpg

wft?

logic

the animal box on the top came from Atmos store directly. The animal box on the bottom, Extra Butter in NYC had those. Wouldn't be surprised if a few other shops had them too, the stores that did the whole Animal Jungle display thing.

the animal box on the top came from Atmos store directly. The animal box on the bottom, Extra Butter in NYC had those. Wouldn't be surprised if a few other shops had them too, the stores that did the whole Animal Jungle display thing.

Thank You! That makes a bit more sense.
I had no idea there were two of them. sigh..

Appreciate the responses guys!

Only 1 person in here ate on Need Supply?

Emails still rolling out until 7 PM EST so hopefully a few more of us can get one.. not a shoe I'm willing to drop resell on right now lol

I actually got an animal print box but its completely different from the ones I've been seeing. I fixed the pics so you can take a look at my previous post.

Btw. It was also missing the red shoe lace.
shame on stockX for not catching that missing red

Back
Top Bottom