THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

A4C96D44-AB01-4269-8382-C2EA31C07FA3.jpeg

Thought the white laces would help them pop but the difference is very subtle

Consensus?
I went with the og laces bc the white just doesn't match the rest of the shoe. The mesh and midsole is all sail. There's no white on the shoe.

Satin pack I find them really very ugly...

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000 amazing bespoke (by curiosity how much for the pair? if it's not indiscreet), also I really like one of your other bespoke! :wink:

Nike shoe tree are class too, at the height of the pair

perso I like it too with the white laces (I find absolutely not shocking with the whites), after for coordinate the whole maybe put the sail

in any case the white laces do not stay white for a long time lol, after some times out they will sail too :rofl:

A bespoke is $1000

yes I know it's about $1000, I wanted to know for him exactly how much it cost (by curiosity, in any case it's already much more accessible than a pair of bespoke ind... after without looking at the price the bespoke ind AM1 "Carhartt" it's a beautiful pair, one of the most beautiful bespoke AM1 I've seen imo, anyway when you start doing a bespoke you don't look at the price they are pieces of art, as said it's just by curiosity :wink: )

Last edited:
yes I know it's about $1000, I wanted to know for him exactly how much it cost (by curiosity, in any case it's already much more accessible than a pair of bespoke ind... after without looking at the price the bespoke ind AM1 "Carhartt" it's a beautiful pair, one of the most beautiful bespoke AM1 I've seen imo, anyway when you start doing a bespoke you don't look at the price, as said it's just by curiosity :wink: )
Whys it more accessible?

You jump on their site, discuss the build, and they build them. Or you can discuss via insta dm.

Pretty simple.

why, because it's double the price, no?

edit: maybe I'm wrong but I thought it was $2000/2200 for an AM1 bespoke ind, that's why I said more accessible (in French we use this term also to talk about money, otherwise of course no worries as you say, go on their site etc, they build them, "no problemo" as we say at home in France lol)

Last edited:
yes I know it's about $1000, I wanted to know for him exactly how much it cost (by curiosity, in any case it's already much more accessible than a pair of bespoke ind... after without looking at the price the bespoke ind AM1 "Carhartt" it's a beautiful pair, one of the most beautiful bespoke AM1 I've seen imo, anyway when you start doing a bespoke you don't look at the price they are pieces of art, as said it's just by curiosity :wink: )
thx. all nike air max 1 bespoke's done by nike are 1000 USD flat fee. bespoke industries bespoke is more....i believe 1600-2000+ USD. somebody correct me if i am wrong

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom