THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Does Nike SNKR app go down to a size 6? Trying to cop a pair for a friend and was going to just change my END raffle to her size but they just go down to a UK 6, she needs a UK 5.5.

5625BE2E-20C5-4CBA-98A6-E6570B0E981A.jpeg

Hit on the pass

Entered on End. Don’t like they are charging over retail but nowhere is a lock.

Yeah plus shipping. It rubs me the wrong way. Especially since I think it's going to be pretty easy on SNKRS which would be retail free shipping and returns. Not that I'm returning anything.

Yeah plus shipping. It rubs me the wrong way. Especially since I think it's going to be pretty easy on SNKRS which would be retail free shipping and returns. Not that I'm returning anything.

If I win it’s only 7 more than I would of paid anyway because Ny tax but still un cool.

Ordered a pair of Airmaxes on SNKRS, shipped last weekend. Tracking stopped and delivery date already passed. Should I be worried? I called UPS and they started a claim.
upload_2018-5-9_14-58-35.png

Ehhh... I've seen worst.

Well, sure, so have I. But like I said, for $150 one flaw or the other may be ok. But both sucks. I'm gonna try to get another pair off NDC and send these back to Nike as long as that pair is clean. Really frustrating, though, as I was really looking forward to these.

Well, sure, so have I. But like I said, for $150 one flaw or the other may be ok. But both sucks. I'm gonna try to get another pair off NDC and send these back to Nike as long as that pair is clean. Really frustrating, though, as I was really looking forward to these.
Depending your size, they are on ebay for close to retail if you chose to return your pair back to Nike. I ordered my red currys off there and they are flawless.

Back
Top Bottom