THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

The toe dent issue could that be just wide footers? Reason i ask is I've literally never had that happen to a AM1. Ever. and I've beat quite a few pair. All the new ones I've worn never had the issue. I currently have 8 pair. I can't be that lucky to never run across this.

:rofl: (not mine)

12CBA6C5-1A7F-4DAF-B5CA-E83352FF8028.jpeg

Thats wild. Huge oversight and QC issue. Crazy

Sizes were drying up, so I went ahead and ordered the White/Black/Gym Blue for the old man. NDC sale (+15% Ebates), should come out to about $75, not bad. Hopefully he likes them.

I would offer to post a pic once he puts them on, but his NT Denim would probably give you guys a heart attack. Haha.

Nah, I'd enjoy the roast, I don't really like the guy (love him because he's family, but really really dislike him).

Me buying him shoes is a combo of owing him a bday gift, and also being addicted to buying kicks. I also just ordered those Jeter 11s, despite not liking Jeter and being lukewarm about the shoes themselves.

:sick:

since you are addicted to buying shoes you can buy me
the upcoming air max deluxe from 225 euro if you dont mind :D :tongue:

I knew that was coming! Haha.

Sorry, you have to be family or a friend of over 15 years:

Brother #1: Carolina 11 lows, Gatorade 6s (orange)
Brother #2: CNY 32s, Tinker 3s
Mom: Yeezy Blue Tints (didn't like them, sold them), Some Nike running shoes
Dad: Jordan 2 Decon black (didn't like the fit, returned), now these Air Max 1
Good friend's 1 year old: BC3

I bought two pairs of Currys and if any have toe dents like in Alps picture they are going back asap!! Thats just unacceptable! I don't have any of those issues with pairs I bought last year so whats going on now?

Gucci in wid da toe dents :nthat:

I put a post up wayyy back showing every pair i have with the ‘new’ design has them.

Just the way theyre cutting the mudguard now causes it to pull and create the dent. Nothing can be done about it.

But i dont mind it.

Get a pair that runs slightly big though and it can look clown shoes.

I bought two pairs of Currys and if any have toe dents like in Alps picture they are going back asap!! Thats just unacceptable! I don't have any of those issues with pairs I bought last year so whats going on now?
Nothing new. Just a QC issue and unrelated to a specific CW or production date. Normal creasing is expected (for me) but I won't tolerate the Nokia toe box, especially when I don't have to simply by sifting through 3 pairs to make a good one.

Nothing new. Just a QC issue and unrelated to a specific CW or production date. Normal creasing is expected (for me) but I won't tolerate the Nokia toe box, especially when I don't have to simply by sifting through 3 pairs to make a good one.
Man I really hope thats not the case! I can deal with toebox creasing but that toe guard looking like speed bumps is too wavey for me!! I purchased over 15 pairs of the newly shaped Am1's and none of then look anywhere near that bad! Only my Aquas have a slight wrinkle towards the outside of the toe but they fit me slightly bigger than the rest. Finally get a decent shape and they start to screw it up! Lol

Removing my insole fixed and dent issues I had with any of my am1s

Dents seem to be caused by an inner volume problem, especially at the top of the foot.

Imo

Qc and being wound too tight by the cobbler could add to it

Back
Top Bottom