THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thought my order from size? would get cancelled but just received dispatch email.

Father's Day is complete
success_baby.jpg

4D4541D6-AE86-4BE8-8FBB-8427ECE2A0E3.jpeg

Ok this might seem overly meticulous but when I slipped on my left shoe this morning I was in a hurry and smashed the heel down. It might be hard to see but if you compare the two shoes you can see the shoe in the front is protruding out on the heel. So I must have pushed down something internally in the heel and it won’t come back up. Any tips on fixing it? I’ll just des with it otherwise but was hoping there might be a remedy

Every single pair I own does that. I leave my shoes laced and half the time I just jam my foot into them and wiggle them around until they get on good enough to walk out of the house. The backs of my shoes hate me. I guess I'm just a savage.

Ok this might seem overly meticulous but when I slipped on my left shoe this morning I was in a hurry and smashed the heel down. It might be hard to see but if you compare the two shoes you can see the shoe in the front is protruding out on the heel. So I must have pushed down something internally in the heel and it won’t come back up. Any tips on fixing it? I’ll just des with it otherwise but was hoping there might be a remedy

giphy.gif

I've done that, where it seems like there is a plastic piece that holds up the heel gets folded over. I've just worked where it feels like the top is and tried to work it back straight.

Wow are people really trying to resell for this ???

Crazy.

Attachments

• B80E861E-1F8B-4D80-804E-857B2A47BDFD.png
    B80E861E-1F8B-4D80-804E-857B2A47BDFD.png
    347.6 KB · Views: 141
Just got my shipping confirmation from Size. Anybody know if they double box the package? I ordered from them long long ago and they bagged it and my package came in smashed up. Hoping its double boxed since its an exclusive item.

Just got my shipping confirmation from Size. Anybody know if they double box the package? I ordered from them long long ago and they bagged it and my package came in smashed up. Hoping its double boxed since its an exclusive item.
Double, never received anything from them not doubled

Rookie mistake.

Hold the shoe by the toe upside down and wack it on the arm of your couch real hard, but so the lace area hits the couch and the heel of the a shoe doesnt touch and is over the side.

Do that a few times and the thing inside usually rights itself, or flips up enough that you can use your fingers to do the very top of the heel your self.

So I keep seeing that one dude making shoes up at nikelab so I looked up the price.
$1,000 to make your own air max 1? Is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom