THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

can i have a picture? (mini-swoosh interested me :smile: )

I don't have access to this link from France :frown:

thanks B :wink: (perhaps thanks Bro, me either with my approximate English I do not know what B means lol, but for me B = Bro :tongue: )
Pics

Attachments

• 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 37
I’m sorry, what? So you’re saying the bespoke were money not well spent?
this might be an abstract concept to some. but i'll go ahead and give my $0.02

when you speak of money well spent, and compare and contrast spending $400 on a parra as being "money well spent" as opposed to $1000 for a bespoke as being money wasted or not a smart decision...what i am saying is, any dollar amount spent on sneakers is not smart money. but its a hobby and brings some enjoyment to our lives. if i spend $1000 on 1 pair of bespoke or $100 for 10 pairs of any other sneaker, in the end, its all $1000 spent.

if you or anyone is worried about making sure your money is "well spent", i would suggest a retirement plan or investing in yourself, your education, property or some sh** like that. sneakers is never a good investment.

so, yes, i am saying that ALL of my bespokes are not "money well spent". but, neither is any money that you have spent or your sneakers either.

Yeah
this might be an abstract concept to some. but i'll go ahead and give my $0.02

when you speak of money well spent, and compare and contrast spending $400 on a parra as being "money well spent" as opposed to $1000 for a bespoke as being money wasted or not a smart decision...what i am saying is, any dollar amount spent on sneakers is not smart money. but its a hobby and brings some enjoyment to our lives. if i spend $1000 on 1 pair of bespoke or $100 for 10 pairs of any other sneaker, in the end, its all $1000 spent.

if you or anyone is worried about making sure your money is "well spent", i would suggest a retirement plan or investing in yourself, your education, property or some sh** like that. sneakers is never a good investment.

so, yes, i am saying that ALL of my bespokes are not "money well spent". but, neither is any money that you have spent or your sneakers either.
I def agree with you but sneakers can be a good investment for those that it isn't a hobby for. If I wasn't planning on wearing all my shoes till they die I could make profit but that's not why I buy sneakers.

Yeah

I def agree with you but sneakers can be a good investment for those that it isn't a hobby for. If I wasn't planning on wearing all my shoes till they die I could make profit but that's not why I buy sneakers.
You can make some money off buying and selling sneakers. No denying that. But when speaking of an investment, we are talking long term and sustainable. Neither are true when it comes to the buying to flip game.

I agree with that. It’s a hobby. There’s a lot of things I put money towards every month (mortgage, life insurance, retirement, etc) before sneakers.

Last edited:
You can make some money off buying and selling sneakers. No denying that. But when speaking of an investment, we are talking long term and sustainable. Neither are true when it comes to the buying to flip game.
Most definitely. I stopped flipping once I graduated high school. It's really a waste of time there's way better ways to make a buck.

I personally always size up 0.5 on all AM1

Thanks, that’s all I needed to hear. When the “we love nikes” were released, I considered buying the AM1 variety at full price - so I couldn’t just sit on my thumbs while a sale of this magnitude passed me by. So I ordered a 9.5, and I’ll give ‘em a try. Hopefully I can make them work.

tempted on both pairs of mini swooshes. but if i bit, it would just be a "cop early premium". i was able to get the grey mini swoosh pair at 80 shipped, and i am sure both will be available around the same price eventually with time.

tempted on both pairs of mini swooshes. but if i bit, it would just be a "cop early premium". i was able to get the grey mini swoosh pair at 80 shipped, and i am sure both will be available around the same price eventually with time.
Same here. But I’m going to wait until they officially drop first to see how they do. I’m sure we will be able to pick them up for the low no problem

Buying shoes you love, as long as you can easily afford them, is money well spent.

The issue is that a lot of people spend way too much $$$ on shoes they can barely afford. That is not money well spent. And some people are just addicted to buying, they don't even love the shoe. I went through that earlier this year - luckily I was able to return a few pairs.

Edit: With that said, I picked up a pair this morning, have 3 more being delivered today, and 1 more delivered Monday. :lol:

Last edited:
does anyone have information on the chenille pack they were dropping with an AM90 and a AM1 with chenille or "terry clothe" accents? I'm hoping they'll show up at outlets, but I'm also debating just buying now...I haven't seen them at any GR shops like FL, and SP and I consistently check those shops in DTLA... I also can't find much release information, just remember seeing something that said they had released a few weeks ago... also sorry to op for only being half about am1's

Back
Top Bottom