THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

not bad...big thanks to my US buddy @Red Run for helping out a EU enthusiast :wink:

1.jpg
anyone know where i can get these in my size ( mens 10) for retail. Please hit me up

anyone know where i can get these in my size ( mens 10) for retail. Please hit me up

On the day of release, I don't believe those were available above a wmns 11. That was the cutoff.

https://www.nike.com/t/air-max-1-n7-womens-shoe-l339J1

Just checked NDC, largest size is a 10. Could've sworn an 11 was available release day and it sat. Normally sizes are greyed out once sold but they dont have anything above a 10

My sons mom threw all the shoes I had at her house out one time and the garbage came twice a week so it was removed... after that I bought a storage shed

Not AM1 but this thread is home to me and this made me laugh. My wife ain't playing about her bangs.

:lol:

What's with Moms not wanting to cut their kids' hair?

My nephew was about 2 years old and never got a cut, but his grandma would trim his bangs every so often. My man looked like a little girl :lol:

My bro got fed up one day and so I gave my nephew a taper. His wife was NOT happy to say the least. Basically threatened him with divorce :rofl:

:lol:

What's with Moms not wanting to cut their kids' hair?

My nephew was about 2 years old and never got a cut, but his grandma would trim his bangs every so often. My man looked like a little girl :lol:

My bro got fed up one day and so I gave my nephew a taper. His wife was NOT happy to say the least. Basically threatened him with divorce :rofl:
It's our daughter and she wants to grow herhair out. Just looks sloppy right now lol.

It's our daughter and she wants to grow herhair out. Just looks sloppy right now lol.
Asian families believe in shaving it all off the first couple of time. Doesn’t matter if it’s a boy or girl. They believe it’ll come in fuller. Shave all of your daughter‘s hair off and surprise the wife haha.

they should, but with white only, at least that's what I got from Footpatrol last year as far as I can remember

just copped blue mini swooshes, can't wait to rock them with white laces, hopefully the black pair will hit the disco eventually and i'll cop them too

Unless they’re the Jordan pack pair, those came with the teal and white laces

Sorry it’s a little early for me lol

Last edited:
Yea regular Elephants came with no extra laces. Someone was asking about Jordan Elephants this week though, can't remember who. Probably him.

Back
Top Bottom