THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

^ not sure if anyone remembers but that building was featured in the Masters of Air video back in 2016. Think it was the lady from Paris, the teacher.

Edit: Yes, I know, that building is in Paris.
I think most people just know this view where red is the only color.

8fef7b0d-4fed-424a-ab75-7a256715c14b-7983-paris-centre-pompidou-priority-entrance-02.jpg

I think this is the back of the building though. And the color pattern matches the sole. Blue, green, blue red...

centre-pompidou-wide-angle-view-georges-visited-many-tourists-every-day-paris-france-february-65671619.jpg

Missed out on a pair of Air Max 1 ID's that were on NDC a month back.

They were khaki green/black design.. Anyone here know which pair I'm referring to? Can't find them for the life of me. Any help will be appreciated!!

Black/red mini swoosh worth it in hand? Thinking about getting them but idk if i wanna make that drive yet

More sizes of the black mini swoosh were added to Champs. Just grabbed a pair for $108.

Thanks for that just copped :pimp:

Ended up selling my Curry’s back to stockx. Lost about $30 but it paid for my bred mini swooshes so oh well

those Pomps are LONG overdue.
The **** took them so long?

Also, wish they'd done more with it.
imo, the best execution would've been more than just colours and included some level of deconsstruction

DSMNY's are noice :pimp::pimp:

Corduroy's too meng :nthat:

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know of a sole swap where the upper from a hybrid 90/1 was used on an AM1 sole? The guava ice upper has me pondering about that on the blue mini-swoosh sole.

Is there some reason you CAN'T wear them outside of work / formal events? I don't understand.

I can, but would have to really pair monotone clothing with it, which isn’t part of my regular attire. I’ve always been a jeans and tee or plaid shirt type. I’m gonna hang onto them to see what opportunities present themselves. The shoe itself is really really nice.

Back
Top Bottom