THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My bday UnDS this week. I absolutely love the parras, they look even better than I imagined on feet. Not gonna sleep on these I might double up while prices are still decent before I regret it later on.

On feet:
IMG_20180822_192329_665.jpg
APC denim?

Nike really putting up numbers with these 90/1 i hope they dont smell themselves too much and drop the ball

Really want og reds, 90/1 red and 90/1 laser blue....but ill prob only get 1...leaning toward 90/1s for some reason...that leather and i love the history behind the model, from what i understand back in 91 nike wanted to update the am1 with newer tech (am90 sole) and premium materials (premium leather)

I really like the hybrids and damn seems like they’re coming out with a lot..prolly grab those purple suede..i know this sentiment probably won’t Be shared in This thread, I love air max 1 always have but sometime when I get a pair I feel like something is missing, and the hybrid seems to fill that void for me, don’t really know how else to explain it..also what’s the story on those white/Royal/black yellow that say air max on the back those are looking crazy I like em

Placed an order for 2 ID's on the 19th and one of them just shipped. Never had this fast of a turn around. Hope the build quality isn't trash.

Placed an order for 2 ID's on the 19th and one of them just shipped. Never had this fast of a turn around. Hope the build quality isn't trash.
Should be decent. When they stripped away some of the options it made the turnaround faster. I didn’t mind the extra wait for being able to customize more parts, but you def can’t beat the 2 week tops turnaround now.

Personally I hesitate between these two models, white midsole or black midsole... in any case I want dark (with black mesh) for autumn / winter, I already have enough pairs with light color / white mesh (not the best for the winter)

n° 1
upload_2018-8-27_10-19-5.png

upload_2018-8-27_10-19-19.png

upload_2018-8-27_10-19-37.png

n° 2 (this one can be nice with white laces, to test to see)
upload_2018-8-27_10-20-5.png

upload_2018-8-27_10-20-21.png

upload_2018-8-27_10-20-35.png

I also hesitate for the gumsole, maybe with white outsole for n°1 & black for n°2 it would be better...

in any case I really like these two models, n°1 i like a lot :smile:

Back
Top Bottom