THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I read through the thread but didn't really find anything definite, did the 2018 Animal AM1 run big like the SWAM1 or TTS??

The material used on the Animal tip (front part of mud guard) is super soft so you can easily .5 down. They do run slightly bigger than other recent AM1s imo.

OG goodness today
IMG_3476.JPG

They're going for over $220 on Stockx right now.
Yeah, I saw that. As nice as it looks, I can't come to myself to pay that much for that show. I'd rather use that towards a pair of Parra's or Atmos'.

Not everywhere has tax. It's a state by state deal. No tax in Florida.

Yea I get that.

Been reading through a few threads here and on Twitter about it

I’m just saying, it’s something to consider now if it falls within your state

Yea I get that.

Been reading through a few threads here and on Twitter about it

I’m just saying, it’s something to consider now if it falls within your state
Oh for sure. It's not a StockX thing, it's a new online shopping law thing. Some states chose to do it, some didn't. Some more are starting over the next few months.

Oh for sure. It's not a StockX thing, it's a new online shopping law thing. Some states chose to do it, some didn't. Some more are starting over the next few months.

I find it really sad that what you're saying goes over so many heads on NT.
People complaining like the tax is a business decision by Stockx lmfao.

Not indicating anything about anyone here - just a sad observation

I find it really sad that what you're saying goes over so many heads on NT.
People complaining like the tax is a business decision by Stockx lmfao.

Not indicating anything about anyone here - just a sad observation
haha right. There were so many "I'm done with Stockx!!!" posts in various threads as if they just added a tax and were pocketing it.

I definitely knew it was about the government and the e-commerce ruling

Hell, stockx made it clear that’s what it was about but agreed Leetroy Jenkins Leetroy Jenkins for people turning around and saying that shows they’re just not reading into enough

The **** I read and see on Twitter on a daily basis makes me wonder sometimes....

Every time I got my wife a pair of AM1’s or anything AM related, you know where they went? Back to Nike

lol instead of buying kicks you should buy your self an new wife in south america, my GF loves it when i buy her AM1, 95s or some other AM sneakers, seems like in general US females are not really interested in AM sneakers compared to European girls who love to get expensive AMs as presents

lol instead of buying kicks you should buy your self an new wife in south america, my GF loves it when i buy her AM1, 95s or some other AM sneakers, seems like in general US females are not really interested in AM sneakers compared to European girls who love to get expensive AMs as presents

She’s a teacher, so I see where she’s coming from but when I ask her if other teachers wear sneakers, she tells me they do but she doesn’t want to.

Plus, she only likes sneakers with thin soles (racers, free run, etc). I’m like the infrareds and OG’s I got you aren’t that bad

“They’re too big”

Showed her the pink AM1’s and quickly said “you better not”

Can’t win out here my guy

Back
Top Bottom