THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Cool thanks for access to nothing.
67D0BFA1-01F1-410A-8E17-4837A7BD4D64.png
D29BD22C-E573-412E-BCAA-796BAB0269D2.png

I never received access for the pack :stoneface:

The shoes released individually and sat for about an hour. Appears to be sold out now.

Tell that to these dummy managers at the outlet who seem to think linking your purchase to your account will help you gain more access

Pretty much! LOL I think they straight up had dumpster juice on them (special packaging and all), but I can see the allure that those trash can and dump truck boxes may have on some people.

It is funny that those shoes came in trashcan boxes and then those came in a dump truck box. LLS I'mma have to look at the Jacques Slade video again to see if he explains the correlation between the two.
They're both made to commemorate the Waste Management Open, a golf tournament that is sponsored by a trash company. It's known for being the rowdiest tournament on tour where people party a lot.

Pretty much! LOL I think they straight up had dumpster juice on them (special packaging and all), but I can see the allure that those trash can and dump truck boxes may have on some people.

It is funny that those shoes came in trashcan boxes and then those came in a dump truck box. LLS I'mma have to look at the Jacques Slade video again to see if he explains the correlation between the two.

It’s for the Waste Management Open (PGA) this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom