THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Conflict in this thread is always so confusing...maybe because I have weak comprehension skills in the morning....I can't seem to figure out who's saying what against who else etc.
I really enjoyed the GRs this past year. The wild mango, Euro JDI being top 2 for me. But then again I don't get as many as most people do in the thread.
Not sure which side that puts me on.

giphy.gif

Usually this thread is at its worst around AM day so if you think it’s negative now you ain’t seen nothing yet :lol:

Maybe it won’t be so bad this year tho since there doesn’t seem to be a big drop
trust me, I've been around NT for a while now and this year seems unlike any other I've seen

Watch your mouth folk. You don't even know me. Keep slick talk and criticism to the shoes. Save the personal attacks for when/if we ever have the pleasure of meeting in person.

You have a right to be ok with mediocrity just like the next man has the right to want perfection.

It must be getting close to AMD, because this thread is starting to wreak of menstruation.

:rofl::rofl:

keyboard warrior mode activate.

btw- it's 'reek' not 'wreak'- clearly spelling as well as comprehension- cos I can't see where I got personal- you triggered cos you know I'm right! Grrrr you tell em on that internet B- you really showed him :rofl:

Enjoy your e-props from your homies- while I enjoy real life

we aint meeting in person cos I'm not on Grindr

btw- it's 'reek' not 'wreak'- clearly spelling as well as comprehension- cos I can't see where I got personal- you triggered cos you know I'm right! Grrrr you tell em on that internet B- you really showed him :rofl:

:lol::rofl::lol:

I'm surprised at the lack of information or leaks about any potential Atmos collab, unless I'm looking in the wrong places :lol:

Why on earth would you correct someone’s grammar when yours is equally as bad if not worse?

Please take your bickering to the PMs. It’s not even March yet.

Why on earth would you correct someone’s grammar when yours is equally as bad if not worse?

Please take your bickering to the PMs. It’s not even March yet.

cute you step up for ya boy.
I corrected spelling and comprehension- not grammar :ohwell:

That's an F for you Aplus:rofl:

(ps- you missed a few comma's - :rofl:
'Why on earth would you correct someone’s grammar, when yours is equally as bad, if not worse?')

Back
Top Bottom