THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Do the Susan’s count as a “limited” release? I’ve never hit on the hyped out “limited” stuff, missed all draws ever by Nike. Ever.

But I was able to hit on these. My girl won’t be too happy with the look..but I love these so I’m real excited for them!

Attachments

• E5FB8BCE-20C3-4525-B2F2-C4E893A06F8E.png
    E5FB8BCE-20C3-4525-B2F2-C4E893A06F8E.png
    852.5 KB · Views: 15
Why do I constantly get a "Pending" on SNKRS & you're in line, & then nothing after that...ALL THE TIME!! No notification of not getting them, it's like I never clicked the button to purchase them .

Why do I constantly get a "Pending" on SNKRS & you're in line, & then nothing after that...ALL THE TIME!! No notification of not getting them, it's like I never clicked the button to purchase them .
do you have android? I recently switched from android to iphone and i think that SNKRS works MUCH better on the iphone. It was absolutely terrible on my note.

Just do a ****ing draw, Nike. :smh: I was 'in line' for my 10.5 within 3 secs and got the "sold out" notification 4 mins later.

I really wanted to wear these things, too. I hope resale craters completely so A) those who bought to flip take a bath and B) those who want to wear 'em don't get shafted.

Just do a ****ing draw, Nike. :smh: I was 'in line' for my 10.5 within 3 secs and got the "sold out" notification 4 mins later.

I really wanted to wear these things, too. I hope resale craters completely so A) those who bought to flip take a bath and B) those who want to wear 'em don't get shafted.

Even if it's not officially a draw it still is one. On these instant sellout items it doesn't really matter how fast you get your order in as long as it's within a couple minutes or so.

Back
Top Bottom